Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

If someone invites you to their house for dinner at 7pm and you accept, do you then show up at 5pm saying you're hungry, demanding that they explain why dinner isn't ready yet, and tell them "well, my friend 3god serves his crappy dinner before 6pm. It's 2018, why isn't your highly sought after dinner finished quicker?"

Not sure if you're trolling or dim lol. That makes no sense what so ever. Now if you said I paid for a pre made dinner and they said it'd be ready by 7 and at 7:01 I flipped the table that'd be more appropriate.

That didn't make sense to you?

But comparing this release to your company, where there's 0-5 sales a day, and the owner spends all his time on NT complaining, made sense? C'mon bro.

You wrote:
Now if you said I paid for a pre made dinner and they said it'd be ready by 7 and at 7:01 I flipped the table that'd be more appropriate.

But it's not 7:01. It's the 4th business day, and they stated up to 6 business days. So no, it's not 7:01, it's 6:00pm and you're flipping the table. Which would be crazy.

Last edited:
Crying about people crying
383274483726680064.png

It's not crying, it's making a simple statement.

That didn't make sense to you?

But comparing this release to your company, where there's 0-5 sales a day, and the owner spends all his time on NT complaining, made sense? C'mon bro.

And yes, I know you've mentioned this other "medium size company" you worked for. Since you didn't give us a name, it's a useless comparison. Give us a name and I'll be happy to explain why it's also a terrible comparison.

Lmao where was this energy before? Did becoming a coupon take the fight out of you? But again your comparison was sruoi as best. And I'm not gonna drag a former employer into this but they also sold vintage sunglasses.

And just for reference I complain on NT, buy new stock, process orders, handle customer service, take care of my kid all day, and still ship faster than them. What's their excuse?

Last edited:
Well, you're not very well spoken so it makes sense.

I’m not well spoken, because I don’t feel the need to impress a message board with detailed explanations of my thoughts and opinions? I keep it simple, while others pen overwritten essays that people don’t even read. People in here are arguing over who’s crying and who’s not. :lol:

I’m not well spoken, because I don’t feel the need to impress a message board with detailed explanations of my thoughts and opinions? I keep it simple, while others pen overwritten essays that people don’t even read. People in here are arguing over who’s crying and who’s not. :lol:

If you enjoy brevity, here you go pal:

Your posts = trash

Enjoy!

Cool. That was much easier to read than the arguments you try to make against those who just want the shoes they paid for.

They’re not going to get the shoes they paid for? Some of the guys complaining already have a tracking number. Didn’t you get a tracking # already?

Thanks for a perfect example of your troll posts.

No ones arguing. It's just a whole lot of nonsense going on with people panicking about shipping. Like I said, guys have a billion pairs of shoes and they are worried about this one pair. Comical. :lol:

No ones arguing. It's just a whole lot of nonsense going on with people panicking about shipping. Like U said, guys have a billion pairs of shoes and they are worried about this one pair. Comical. :lol:

And to clarify further, My initial post wasn’t intended towards you... it was for the people going back and forth with 3-5 paragraph replies.

And to clarify further, My initial post wasn’t intended towards you... it was for the people going back and forth with 3-5 paragraph replies.

It's all good, bro. I don't have time to write paragraphs either. I'm here for the pics, videos, and reviews of the shoes...not people panicking over cancellations and shipping. No one really cares about specific people getting their shoes shipped or cancelled.

Back
Top Bottom