Air Jordan 1 X Dior

It's time....
Screen Shot 2020-03-09 at 9.04.32 PM.png

$2000? nah it's more like FREE THOUSAND

UPDATE: March 17, 2020 - To ensure the safety of all, in accordance with recommendations by public authorities, and in order to reinforce the coordination of international measures, Dior has decided to postpone its international draw for the launch of the Air Dior capsule collection realized in collaboration with Jordan Brand.

This draw includes a chance to win entry to a global network of exclusive Dior pop-up and pop-in locations, whose openings have also been postponed in the context of current guidelines, to protect our customers and collaborators.

A new date for the Air Dior launch and for the pop-ups dedicated to this unique collaboration will be announced in function of how this situation evolves.

It's postponed I just called and got routed to Paris, France customer service

they're very funny asking me about why I'm so concerned with this items... lol

even though I do think that they will go to Preferred customers I was making sure I was in their database because I bought a ton of Dior with CC in like 2016 and they collected my data ... I was getting invited to fashion shows all that... but by that point I thought it was such a sham brand like comparing Dior to LV is like 10 deep to Supreme

But now I regret not showing up to those events ... however I was in School at the time and Bev Hills is like a world away from Long Beach, CA

but the main point I tried to make is whether it will be equal access to persons who spent Zero dollars vs. 1 million dollars

they say it's a machine that will choose the winners.... so " THEY SAY"

I stay dedicated because it's almost never been a time I put in work or effort and didn't come up with the products... I was top 15 in like for Supreme x LV too because I had the location information due to reselling the rarest Supreme items at the time

Last edited:
This colorway is boring af.

2k retail? They have diamond lace tips?

Because they are made in Italy? *****

Wonder what the cost to produce is for these?

Back
Top Bottom