Air Jordan 1 "Top Three" To Release This Holiday (555088-026 $160)

snkrs app killed me couldnt remember password to finalize purchase smh

shouldve been an easy pick up smh

wow really bro? These should have been an easy cop. 

I couldnt care less about them...but geez you should have got them if you wanted. 
i tried right at 10am on snrks. Went to pending then they never told me i got the shoe or not. Then i click on the price and only sz16-18 were available lol oh well

Got eeemmm, would have rather won the Banneds but whatever.  As long as I hit the space jams I am gucci

Man we cant get the SNKRS app here in Australia even though they drop on the Nike AU website the same time as the USA website meaning we are battling it out for shoes that the USA buyers are going for, but they get SNKRS app to help them. If we download app it says we have to give USAmobile number and they send a code and then we enter it to be able to use the app.

If anyone will let me send the code to their movbbile and they send it my way would be dope.

Anyway these are all over gumtree.com.au for $300 USD which I guess aint bad if you really wanted these, but not worth $300 USD to me. 

DOES ANYONE KNOW A WEBSITE WHERE I COULD SWAP DS GYM RED AJ1'S + DS WHITE CEMENT 4'S FOR THE LATEST BRED 1'S??

HAVE THEM IN SIZES 10.5 AND 11'S BOTH PAIRS.

I only ask because i know the gym red 1's never came out in USA and figure they might be a good trade with WC4's or even Green Bean 5's as GB5's and GymnRed1's were general releases over here and too easy to double up on

Last edited:
Man we cant get the SNKRS app here in Australia even though they drop on the Nike AU website the same time as the USA website meaning we are battling it out for shoes that the USA buyers are going for, but they get SNKRS app to help them. If we download app it says we have to give USAmobile number and they send a code and then we enter it to be able to use the app.

If anyone will let me send the code to their movbbile and they send it my way would be dope.

Anyway these are all over gumtree.com.au for $300 USD which I guess aint bad if you really wanted these, but not worth $300 USD to me. 

DOES ANYONE KNOW A WEBSITE WHERE I COULD SWAP DS GYM RED AJ1'S + DS WHITE CEMENT 4'S FOR THE LATEST BRED 1'S??
HAVE THEM IN SIZES 10.5 AND 11'S BOTH PAIRS.
I only ask because i know the gym red 1's never came out in USA and figure they might be a good trade with WC4's or even Green Bean 5's as GB5's and GymnRed1's were general releases over here and too easy to double up on
Pm'd

So would you all recommend being productive and quit trying to ATC on footlocker and footaction?

Just when you thought Jordan releases were going to sit, these sell out almost instantly... "Didn't want them any ways", "Money saved".

Back
Top Bottom