Air Jordan 1 "Top Three" To Release This Holiday (555088-026 $160)

Do yall really think theres that big a difference between goat and stock x? They have a 11 for 245 shipped on goat but I can get an 11 on stock x for around 210 shipped. Is the difference worth 35 bucks? All this fake talk has me paranoid lol

You obviously did not really want them 
laugh.gif
 Right

Last edited:
Atleast the reserve on the triple black racers kinda made me feel not so bad about missing out on the top 3s

I was gonna try and cop for collection purposes but I don't do shoe displays. it'd be pointless to have copped these since they would sit in the back of the closet in a box at the bottom of a pile...

Just putting it out there if any of y'all need a size 15 of these hmu and I'll sell you them.
I would be careful about posting on these threads talkin bout re-selling shoes, especially since you just registered for an account. That's against community rules and you may get banned. Just sayin

N
I would be careful about posting on these threads talkin bout re-selling shoes, especially since you just registered for an account. That's against community rules and you may get banned. Just sayin

You know dude was in line all they had was 15 left he like I'm not leaving empty handed imma flip these.

Auto L in that respect if that's what he's up too

Last edited:
N
You know dude was in line all they had was 15 left he like I'm not leaving empty handed imma flip these.

Auto L in that respect if that's what he's up too
I hear ya on that one. I've already noticed several people who just joined today and posted on the thread with the quickness talkin bout they got some pairs for sale lol

i ordered 3 atc and only one hit.  and  snkrs came thru on the manual tip. today was no easy cop by no means

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom