Air Jordan 1 "Top Three" To Release This Holiday (555088-026 $160)

FYI for all my SD people, looks like Bait San Diego had 15+ in line already for the FCFS release this morning. First couple of people in line looked like they camped out overnight.

People are flexing with this Top 3, yet the resell is about the same as Black Toe, if that's their intention copping multiple pairs.

Welp, Jusf Got Off My Plane And No Good News To Report
mean.gif

These Size 9.5 AJ1 Releases Are Like Winning The Lottery I Swear
9.5 life never for the win 
mean.gif

FYI for all my SD people, looks like Bait San Diego had 15+ in line already for the FCFS release this morning. First couple of people in line looked like they camped out overnight.
Thanks for the heads up.  I was gonna swing by there to see what the line was like and if it wasn't too bad I'd stay.  Guess that's a wrap.

Gonna try to scoop up some the unclaimed pairs at 1 and hope nobody picked up a 9
nerd.gif

rock city only as 14 left. Took me forever to find number and by then it was to late for me to get a 12 smh. This ish never ends

LOL at all the resellers on Craigslist trying to unload these for $250+ as if buyers gonna take the bait.

Resell game is DEAD unless you own a shop because resellers can't compete with their silly $30 margins on mediocre volume that ain't even movin' like hotcakes.

Welp, Jusf Got Off My Plane And No Good News To Report :smh:

These Size 9.5 AJ1 Releases Are Like Winning The Lottery I Swear

Damn man I feel you. Missed out on a size 10.0 this morning while in my plane seat to SF. Flight was at 6:40 so right at 7am is when the plane took off and bam lost reception

just missed an 11 for 225 on stock x with no shipping until 12 am smh. Hopefully it goes back down. 225 is my max 

LOL at all the resellers on Craigslist trying to unload these for $250+ as if buyers gonna take the bait.

Resell game is DEAD unless you own a shop because resellers can't compete with their silly $30 margins on mediocre volume that ain't even movin' like hotcakes.
Tell Us Whip!!

You know 
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Tell Us Whip!!

You know 
laugh.gif
wink.gif
I know that you don't know what I know. 

Keep swimmin' bruh, you may be able to reach the shoreline some day 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom