Air Jordan 1 "Top Three" To Release This Holiday (555088-026 $160)

I need a 10.5

Someone slide into my PM's lol
Frank-Underwood-Closing-Door-House-of-Cards.gif

Anyone NYcer have a footlocker check in code ? and what store it is for

Last edited:
I hope your right and these are an easy cop.
They still a "Retro OG 1" though (not really an OG colorway, but multiple in an ugly mixmatch).

So I wouldn't sleep either, so you still gotta put in that usual work (like I said "REALLY WANT THEM")

Technically, the Top 3 is an OG cw being that this is the first release in the color blocking.

Closet release these are in relation to are the LM's, but with out any paint removal and of course the white and black tongues and white side panels

Last edited:
I always took the 'OG' of the naming system to mean the height and sillouette is consistent with the original 1 (or rather first retro). Never associated it with colorways.

How come yall dont give out check in codes like you do those shrek ones? 
1f914.png
 I dont have shreks around me so I dont know really what those codes are for lol

Kinda want to do xmas shopping so I might go to my FTL and get the code so @GrizzlyAnimal  can get these goofys 
nthat.gif

1f914.png

Kinda want to do xmas shopping so I might go to my FTL and get the code so @GrizzlyAnimal  can get these goofys 
nthat.gif
This is my personal experience from using the app for the TB3s, but it may be different for these Top 3s.

When I used my FTL app for the Houston stores, neither of them had a quality Bluetooth beacon and it was a hit-or-miss with the check-in codes.

Even when I went to claim my TB3s at the Houston Galleria, the HoH Galleria didn't even check for my "reservation code" that activates when you are at the store to pick-up AND basically looked at my ID and matched it up with their list of "reservation winners."

In other words, don't stress about the check-in codes at this moment........the footsites apps are still in the early process.  Having a 3M headstart is no different than a 6M headstart at this point, and I had a 4M headstart to get my TB3s.

A 1-2 minute separation from the default 3M headstart will not increase your chances.

So based on all of what I experienced, my theory as to why people have yet to post-up "check-in codes" since most people don't bother acquiring a check-in code at the stores in the first place.

I'm still praying for you guys, though.  But don't stress over the check-in codes at this moment.

Last edited:
Blends released in-store and sold out. Don't know if this has been posted, but figured I'd share if not. 

Associate at Footaction put the code in my phone without me being able to see,WTF ? So no code to give out, this was at willowbrook mall btw.

Associate at Footaction put the code in my phone without me being able to see,WTF ? So no code to give out, this was at willowbrook mall btw.
@iHust1e, you also have situations like this as well.

Some stores don't like their check-in codes spreading like hot fire like Shiekh does, unfortunately.

But like I said, I don't think these check-in codes increase anyone's chances of landing their reservations or not.

1f914.png

nthat.gif
This is my personal experience from using the app for the TB3s, but it may be different for these Top 3s.

When I used my FTL app for the Houston stores, neither of them had a quality Bluetooth beacon and it was a hit-or-miss with the check-in codes.

Even when I went to claim my TB3s at the Houston Galleria, the HoH Galleria didn't even check for my "reservation code" that activates when you are at the store to pick-up AND basically looked at my ID and matched it up with their list of "reservation winners."

In other words, don't stress about the check-in codes at this moment........the footsites apps are still in the early process.  Having a 3M headstart is no different than a 6M headstart at this point, and I had a 4M headstart to get my TB3s.

A 1-2 minute separation from the default 3M headstart will not increase your chances.

So based on all of what I experienced, my theory as to why people have yet to post-up "check-in codes" since most people don't bother acquiring a check-in code at the stores in the first place.

I'm still praying for you guys, though.  But don't stress over the check-in codes at this moment.
Interesting theory

I would have thought the ppl with 6m essentially line up first for reservations, then whatevers left goes down to the 5m line up of RSVPs, and etc.

So if theres like 30 pairs and theres 38 ppl who have the 6 m head start, then 8 of them miss out as well as everyone with 5m, etc.

Who knows lol.

@iHust1e, you also have situations like this as well.

Some stores don't like their check-in codes spreading like hot fire like Shiekh does, unfortunately.

But like I said, I don't think these check-in codes increase anyone's chances of landing their reservations or not.
And concerning this, my stores dont care.

Last week for yeezys, the employee in the middle of the store was just yelling the code at everybody 
roll.gif
 And that was for a highly sought after shoe.

For most stores, im sure it wont be much different.   

Last edited:
Yall trying to compare TB3s to anything limited. No one won a yeezy with 3,4, or 5 minute headstart.

You guys keep confirming and not picking up pairs. Keep thinking you're gonna get reservations with 3-4 minutes.

I know in the Los Angeles area everyone is getting the headstart codes. BTs, yeezys and true blues there was always people asking for code when I was in thr store. I'm sure its the same with these top 3s. I usually just use the beacon feature at ftl but fa's beacons usually dont work and get a code.

Like stated previously employees use to just tell me the code. Last night when I tried getting the code from Ftl though they took the phone and put in the code themselves.

Back
Top Bottom