Air Jordan 1 "Top Three" To Release This Holiday (555088-026 $160)

It wasn't a secret with people who already knew about the site. People even used the code name Westbay to discuss it. Now, it's a floodgate of people, including lurkers who will gladly take and then resell to someone else for more than what WB is charging..

Can't believe the IQ of some on here..
mean.gif
repped

Yeah well I think trolling by posting fake sites is against nt code of conduct.
Anyway the only ppl that saw it were you all. This thread ain't that high exposure.
Like I said take it to PM if you want to discuss instead of judge.

How do you know what someone else is looking at or for? As long as a thread is at the top, or near the top of a forum like Jordan Brand, there will be people scouring for information. Granted, a lot of this can be and should be taken to PM to discuss, it still isn't exactly a smart move to put the actual name of the site out there for the reasons most, including myself, have already stated.

Oh even Sak going in on me, well there goes any sympathy I have for your side.

I is edumacated. But yeah, unsubbing now. Bye.
You have to think about it like this if we kept the site a secret it could have helped (the people who want to wear them) with harder releases like the upcoming 1s and collaborations. Now as @AirUpHere23  said lurkers and resellers can now secure pairs from them and sell them for double.

At the rate some of the well liked threads are heading with all that is being posted, it's a matter of time when either members will be banned, or the threads end up locked.

[size=18pt]Lets all rise above all the negativity and nonsense, and lets keep the thread(s) clean and respectful and keep them on topic.[/size]

Last edited:
At the rate some of the well liked threads are heading with all that is being posted, it's a matter of time when either members will be banned, or the threads end up locked.

Lets all rise above all the negativity and nonsense, and lets keep the thread(s) clean and respectful and keep them on topic.
You're right bro, are you securing these?

site has been talked about on every page in every aj1 thread for a month

it's not even a timeframe to become a member

you can sign up and post immediately

the site was cleaned out already outside of whatever restock they're talking about

boys were even dumb enough to try to out where the shoes are coming from

some people just hate winning

Last edited:
Happy I got my preorders in :smokin

At the end of the day whip offered that resource for NT members, the ones who have participated in Jordan 1 discussion for years and are active within the community. If his wishes are to not spread that resource to outsiders, I think we should respect that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom