Air Jordan 1 "Top Three" To Release This Holiday (555088-026 $160)

Missed out on two restocks too apparently smh 
mean.gif

I'm honestly trying to hold out for $200 if not maybe I'll find a trade or just say **** it until I give in finally

An NTer gave me a tip of shoe palace in South Bay that had them the day they release. They were out when I called. Then I called surrounding shoe palaces the next day and one had a pair and the lady put it on hold for me. I called later in the evening to double check if my pair was on hold for me before I drove an hour to pick it up. The guy said "nothing is here on hold for you." I was so pissed. So close but still empty handed.

An NTer gave me a tip of shoe palace in South Bay that had them the day they release. They were out when I called. Then I called surrounding shoe palaces the next day and one had a pair and the lady put it on hold for me. I called later in the evening to double check if my pair was on hold for me before I drove an hour to pick it up. The guy said "nothing is here on hold for you." I was so pissed. So close but still empty handed.

You expected them to hold shoes for you all day bruh?

Well I can confirm I got both of my shipping confirmation emails from the FTL restock yesterday. And I wouldn't be surprised if today's restock were cancellations. I guess a lot of people knew ahead of time about the restock but it actually was botted. I saw a few screenshots on twitter. 

My StockX pair just came in. First time using their service and am very impressed. Glad I was able to cop for $200.

Back
Top Bottom