Air Jordan 1 Retro "Opening Day Pack" - April 2008

yey!.. more possibly limited packs that are gonna be ridiculously overpriced and hard to get (note that sarcasm)

i do wanna see real pics and am interested in finding out how limited or not these are

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

How much do you guys really like the 1's?

laugh.gif

GET READY.

Aw Damn.
Are they at least high-tops?

found these on NDC:

03/29/2008 Air Jordan 1
325514-012 Black/White-Silver-Dark Charcoal
$100
03/29/2008 Air Jordan 1
325514-102 White/Black-Silver
$100

05/24/2008 Air Jordan 1
325514-231 MDM Brown/Urban HZ-Hay-Anthracite
$100
05/24/2008 Air Jordan 1
325514-221 Pearl White/Hay-Walnut
$100

These last colorways sound horrible. Bet this run of retros will feature some kind of crappy material, rather than the usual leather on older retro I's.

Dear JB:

Can we please get some real AJ I's. I mean high tops with no jumpman on the back, nike air on the tag and real leather. Enough of this mother *#%!#%@ midtop bull *+!$. If you want to put out mids in a million colors fine, but atleast give us one pair of real I's. I like this idea, if it were a high.

Could you possibly murder the I's any more than you have? Old Love New Love. Not bad color ways but the mid-top treatment with the jumpman on the backruined it for me. I had the money to buy the pack but I skipped becuase they look like *+!$. I would rather pay $350 from a reseller for 2001's. ThenLevi's I's, then this.

Who taught the ****** photoshop?

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

found these on NDC:

03/29/2008 Air Jordan 1
325514-012 Black/White-Silver-Dark Charcoal
$100
03/29/2008 Air Jordan 1
325514-102 White/Black-Silver
$100

05/24/2008 Air Jordan 1
325514-231 MDM Brown/Urban HZ-Hay-Anthracite
$100
05/24/2008 Air Jordan 1
325514-221 Pearl White/Hay-Walnut
$100

so its a pack that you can buy each pair individually? and since there only 100 is that lowtop? or is the pack really 200, they just did a retail price foreach shoe? im so confused.....
and also i see anything is possible in 2008 i swore last year they said no retros were droppin with out being in a pack. butthose pe 8's droped, the "rumored" 7's are suppose to drop, I's (levi edition) pack will drop. these I's will drop.

Originally Posted by HighRiser07

JB is at it again...
tired.gif
its a shame they have been making the 1s in the terrible mid cut, but all of these ugly retro LS bs and now those god awful white socks joints is just
sick.gif

thanks for the info but gotta wait for some better pictures to see how these turn out

i'm going to need some better pictures than that. smh at people judging over drawings. probably the same people who hated the 23 drawing and copped 2 pairseach of the latest 2 23's

Quickstrike release.....it is a mid top.....two different pairs like the all white croc and all black lows of the retro 1.....
one will be black with grey stripes with hints of baseball stitching and a baseball diamond or a pair of crossed bats
on the backside with a series of numbers and the other is opposite white with black stripes.....
you never can tell what they will look like when all you have are scans
hope they are not of crappy material.....Nashville,TN....Sport Seasons will carry them.....I am an eight year manager.....
I am new on here but have been doing this for a while...Personally they should have left the mid ones alone,
especially after seeing the grape inspired ones....
but folks are going to buy them around my way,to each his own,it is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom