Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG UNC To Chicago $170

unc in the bred/royal colorblocking would look sick. I'm all talk when it comes to customizing though

wow these are hitting $200 on stock. should have ******* waited few more days to buy

How do women shoes fit. Im normally wear a sz 11 in most of my kicks. My 1 game is really weak. I only have the shadows. Would like to grab these. Also is the leather similar to the shadows. I thought they were decent.

It’s been more than 2 working days and seller has yet to ship to StockX. Should I be concerned?

It’s been more than 2 working days and seller has yet to ship to StockX. Should I be concerned?
Not unless the price of the shoe has jumped considerably. If the seller fails to ship they will find you a replacement no cost to you. Now if the price dropped then I would ask for a refund and rebuy at the lower price.

Thanks for the replies guys. I’ll wait out 1 more business day before contacting StockX.
If the seller doesn’t ship then StockX should give you a free shipping coupon with your next purchase, at least that’s what they did with me before when a seller didn’t ship my item. Good luck.

Well, what do you know. I just received an email saying that seller has shipped.

All's well then. Thanks again, guys.

Back
Top Bottom