Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG UNC Patent

yall so salty that yall gonna attack homeboy for an innocent post? he didnt post that with the intention to throw his purchase in yall faces.
direct that anger towards footlocker. they held ya money, made yall wait, and cancelled yall orders.

Y’all really can’t be happy for other NT members? He said he felt bad for y’all, and shared his experience.

Be mad at FootLocker, not at each other.

yall so salty that yall gonna attack homeboy for an innocent post? he didnt post that with the intention to throw his purchase in yall faces.
direct that anger towards footlocker. they held ya money, made yall wait, and cancelled yall orders.
:lol: salty maybe I should have posted that I was sure nobody was happy for him

who cares? bro aint here to make yall happy. get out yall feels and b happy for another NTer. or keep it moving.
no need to hate on him for no reason.

who cares? bro aint here to make yall happy. get out yall feels and b happy for another NTer. or keep it moving.
no need to hate on him for no reason.
If I hate on somebody they'll know it.. get out your feels at PERCIEVED unhappiness..

Attachments

• 2276048-6922006903fb823e7664c8a3ec458cdf (1).jpg
    2276048-6922006903fb823e7664c8a3ec458cdf (1).jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 38
If I hate on somebody they'll know it.. get out your feels at PERCIEVED unhappiness..

yea, cause u were obviously happy for him :rofl:
im not the salty one. you are. with salt, comes the feels. enjoy the feels my guy.

if ya gonna capitalize a word to make a point, at least spell it correctly.

yea, cause u were obviously happy for him :rofl:
im not the salty one. you are. with salt, comes the feels. enjoy the feels my guy.

if ya gonna capitalize a word to make a point, at least spell it correctly.
I'm beginning to think you aren't happy for me.

id call and complain. no way it takes a month for footlocker to refund.

yea finally reached out via chat.. said 7-14 business days after cancelled.. was cancelled 3-4-19. so ill give it a few more business days and if nothing comes from it ill call my bank or paypal

Yeah I called yesterday and the lady said it could take up to two weeks for the refund to be there. Ridiculous but what can you do...She sent a $10 gift card since it’s been a month which was nice

Back
Top Bottom