Last pair from footlocker, they are so sexy

Attachments

• 2504F193-0FC7-40F9-B8EF-894D65B6775C.jpeg
    2504F193-0FC7-40F9-B8EF-894D65B6775C.jpeg
    225.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 89514AFE-76A4-4B89-9C25-3BA26C88D1DA.jpeg
    89514AFE-76A4-4B89-9C25-3BA26C88D1DA.jpeg
    150.6 KB · Views: 18
so is it time to go the StockX or GOAT route or wait a bit? I want these...

Way less limited than other recent releases and the resell value is higher so if they restock, the bots will eat so I’d say StockX or GOAT but catch a price where someone’s trying to undercut the other... I’m looking for a 9.5W myself but not willing to drop $430 on em

I keep getting notifications of guys undercutting so that’s good.... they were at $499 2 days ago for that size

I can’t see myself dropping $400 then a few months down the line they randomly hit us with this same color way in leather or actually do a men’s release

I made that mistake when I copped the top 3 Comic cons for resell then a few months later a regular top 3 dropped

I called, dmed, and talked to an online rep about my order and they shipped it out within 3 days.
#Winning

Footlocker app must’ve dropped a guap.. prices dipped hard overnight.
Only cause people got their pairs in hand overnight.
It's simple, there's a dip a week after release and price just jumps back up. Same thing with Unions

Still want that mens size 8 wms size 9.5w. Prices seemed to go down into the 430s should I buy now or do you think they will drop?

I read in a couple places a men's release of this colorway was coming though...maybe in the summer. No hard proof....I think Z posted an OG 1 style code that had the same colors for August release

First time I wanted a woman’s shoe And I have been getting sneakers since 97-98

No 14 and I don’t think any stores got them...Biggest I have seen is a 12

StockX has a 14 listed for 15,000 that I’m tempted to get but I’ll hold off for now to see if I can get a better deal (sarcasm of course Haha)

First time I wanted a woman’s shoe And I have been getting sneakers since 97-98

No 14 and I don’t think any stores got them...Biggest I have seen is a 12

StockX has a 14 listed for 15,000 that I’m tempted to get but I’ll hold off for now to see if I can get a better deal (sarcasm of course Haha)

lol ud make that dudes day

You were taking people's advice on FOG sizing left and right but now you need proof that someone has the shoes they claim to have? lmao

Hey man, he’s the one making false claims for attention :lol: ... question his motives, not mine.

Back
Top Bottom