Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Top 3 / Gold Toe Thread

Going to save one of my pairs and rock the Other ones.... hoping I get a tracking from SNS TOMMROW. KICK4US SHOULD SHIP OUT MY PAIR ON FRIDAY ATLEAST TJATS WHAT I AM HOPEING

You can get a pair for 250 really. That’s a no brainer most People are going to take the L. STILL CANT BELIEVE YOU ARE ASKING WHAT YOU SHOUKD DO UNREAL
You say this but they are like $50 more on Goat or StockX. I was curious if these were going to be a hard get. I see bred toes going for $400 and up so how plentiful are those going to be. Dam just a question about paying over retail

Going to save one of my pairs and rock the Other ones.... hoping I get a tracking from SNS TOMMROW. KICK4US SHOULD SHIP OUT MY PAIR ON FRIDAY ATLEAST TJATS WHAT I AM HOPEING
Yeah kicks4us should ship them the same day, all they are doing is buying up stock in the mall.. FA is literally right across from their bunker and 2 doors down from Champs..

Same boat lol.

Might just simplify the process for me and try to go after these on Friday, only worry I have is yellowing on the patent leather long term plus the creases in the patent leather itself.

Not the Bred Toes, but this isn't a bad CW at all.

Anyone in Charleston SC?

Screenshot_20180212-075346.jpg

These are not going to be a easy cop like some have said weeks ago. We are less then a week away and I would jump on the best price and not look back. This is the world we live in now with Jordan’s. You have to give a little to get a little good to all

Back
Top Bottom