Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Top 3 / Gold Toe Thread

At least according to their janky launch locator. Orange County gets nothing usually so probably even better results in LA

Attachments

• 86642B78-61A5-4576-BC21-0C0DBBC23BB4.jpeg
    86642B78-61A5-4576-BC21-0C0DBBC23BB4.jpeg
    374.4 KB · Views: 65
dying for these but since I'm unable to use my phone/go into a store on the 16th I'm really hoping my plug who is a manger at a local store can cop me my size

these have a bit of traction here in NOLA cause of them being saints colors. and they seem to be FCFS

i got a guy, but hopefully since its past Mardi Gras and tax refunds haven't hit i'll be good.

when people out here camping for days at a time
I definitely ain’t got time for FCFS
Raffle or bust at this point

Last edited:
Who pre ordered the gold toes and what site did you use? Places around me are doing fcfs andI gota work :/

Foot apps are saying that no where close to me is getting these unless I wanna take a 2 hour trip to Chicago for FCFS.....

Already paid for an ATC looks like thats gonna be my best bet for now.

For the people that won on SNS DID yours ship out yet mine still has not just wondering that’s all. Was thinking about seeing if I could put my per order on the Jordan 3 tinkers instead

One FA near me went from App rsvp, to not being on the launch locator at all... But all spots near me are showing FCFS

Foot sites are bugging if they don't make these and BC3 app reservation. Maybe they're going to make that last minute switcheroo like they did for the royals last april

yea this is crazy.

app reservations = 10 pairs for me
fcfs = maybe 3

yea, i'm spoiled

zo.gif

Back
Top Bottom