AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

You had them in cart. Started looking for a discount code being cheap and now it's Nikes fault :rofl:
Someone in the last two pages posted screenshot for $144. So his code worked. I don't think it's crazy to blame Nike when they say I have 8 hours to buy and then i don't.

so i decided to refresh for the heck of it even tho it says sold out and...............checked out a 10.5. keep trying folks. sizes popping back up on and off.

gotemmm.JPG

Wack I just called and complained. They said The wording was wrong and that it was basically fcfs. BS. Now it’s gone from my reservations now too. I bet they change the wording on the next reserve. Man I really want these too :smh:

Someone in the last two pages posted screenshot for $144. So his code worked. I don't think it's crazy to blame Nike when they say I have 8 hours to buy and then i don't.

u sure? says excluded from promos. was his a GS pair maybe? or he used a giftcard? i dont think he used a discount code.

people taking early access for granted. need to jump on that **** ASAP

I didn’t know if I had access or not
Kept trying on mobile couldn’t get thru
Then tried on desktop logging out logging in
Trying different links and was able to get thru
Once I checked out my reservation hit my inbox lol

Wack I just called and complained. They said The wording was wrong and that it was basically fcfs. BS. Now it’s gone from my reservations now too. I bet they change the wording on the next reserve. Man I really want these too :smh:

they BSing you. nike is 100% aware of how they worded it and how things are gonna play out. it was not an oversight or mistake. theyre not dumb lol. theyres NO way nike can guarantee you your size unless they sent out reserves locked into a size. with people picking whatever size they want, theres always a chance your size might get sold out even tho it says reserved until 5pm or whatever.

nike is fully aware.

Back
Top Bottom