Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

What do you guys think the price will do on these? I’m thinking about pulling the trigger at $300 but also am considering waiting until $250-$275 range.

Thanks for the advice. I thought yesterday that I would be able to get these at $275 by the end of the week but it’s not looking like it now. I may have to go with a 10.5 which is okay but I prefer 10
Might fit you better. These seem to run smaller to me

I’m so salty that I couldn’t get a pair. I entered like 15 raffles, entered for reservation at footaction 60 miles away with 10 minute head start, and struck out on both my and my wife’s SNKRS account. Prices are up to $350. I was able to get a pair of pine greens in my size but the leather quality on those is terrible. The toe box is the only place where there is decent leather. The white leather is a tad better than usual but the collar and heel leather feel like plastic . Maybe it’s just my pair but I put those things on Stock X hoping to get some money for the court purples.
The Purple has the same material

The Purple has the same material

Maybe he means the tumble-ness in some areas of the shoe. Because that definitely varies from pair to pair. Seen a lot of pics so far and everyone has different leather. Im actually disappointed my purple has a plasticky feel and its not tumbled at all, but my green pair is super nice and tumbled which im at least happy about since I do like the green more anyway.

After missing out on FTA App for a Purple Pair, I hit on SNKRS this morning.
About 3 hours ago I came home to a package, open it up and it’s them..
Same day shipping? Lol didn’t change anything when placing the order...
:nthat:
5206768A-EFE5-465E-BCA0-AE6E636B598A.jpeg

4ABC367A-2F22-47D2-B296-2E7517C50D8D.jpeg
What state are you in to get same day shipping?

What do you guys think the price will do on these? I’m thinking about pulling the trigger at $300 but also am considering waiting until $250-$275 range.
I wear a 8.. I took every L possible and now my size is in the $400+ range smh don’t look like that’s gonna change..... crazy

Size 13 should dip a little bit right, Figure the bigger sizes will drop and the smaller will rise? Maybe settle around 230-250?

these purple prices are insane already. looking like I'll have to use a pair of bred toes to get these

Somehow cooked 6 pairs off foot action yesterday. While everybody had problems with the site I just kept checking out without a hitch. Anxiously waiting for shipping emails now hoping they don’t get canceled.

I’m so salty that I couldn’t get a pair. I entered like 15 raffles, entered for reservation at footaction 60 miles away with 10 minute head start, and struck out on both my and my wife’s SNKRS account. Prices are up to $350. I was able to get a pair of pine greens in my size but the leather quality on those is terrible. The toe box is the only place where there is decent leather. The white leather is a tad better than usual but the collar and heel leather feel like plastic . Maybe it’s just my pair but I put those things on Stock X hoping to get some money for the court purples.

Dude, the Purple's will have the same materials. :lol:

Dude, the Purple's will have the same materials. :lol:
That’s not necessarily true. If someone can confirm that this is the case that would be great. The pine greens aren’t the same as the bred toes. The pine greens have the bred toe toe box with the game royal collar and heel. I was hoping that the court purples would be better quality than pine greens but please correct me if you have both and can speak to whether there’s a difference in quality

That’s not necessarily true. If someone can confirm that this is the case that would be great. The pine greens aren’t the same as the bred toes. The pine greens have the bred toe toe box with the game royal collar and heel. I was hoping that the court purples would be better quality than pine greens but please correct me if you have both and can speak to whether there’s a difference in quality

Quality varies by pair

Back
Top Bottom