Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

Sizes they have left...
Screenshot_20200416-153144_Chrome.jpg

That was so wack. I got in line literally as the queue started (well over an hour ago). My guy barely moved so I said screw it about 10 min ago and opened another tab and that guy instantly shot past my original one. I never got through but that's still lame as hell.

Can someone explain what the difference is between a 6 and 6y on GOAT and StockX??? One is $100 more than the other...

Where does one buy a Mens sz 6 for retail anyway? Do they only release those in Asia because I heard thats the only spot where you could cop the Travis Scott 1s in sizes smaller than a Mens 8.

Mines came in today. Quality is so-so. Not feeling that extra padding that is sticking out.

Attachments

• 7DE126CD-0D3D-428D-902E-1E58807FF85D.jpeg
    7DE126CD-0D3D-428D-902E-1E58807FF85D.jpeg
    204.7 KB · Views: 74
Just got these in hand and must say I'm disappointed. They look great in pics, but the materials are trash. The smooth look in pics resemble something like the 2016 blacktoes (which I love), but man these are far from it. Too much of a plastic feel (a little better than Pine Green 2.0, but not much). Love the colorway, but may be out of all upcoming "leather tongue tag" 1 releases.

Back
Top Bottom