Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Good luck to those who are still on hold
Looks like the jig is up
Both FTL and FTA have busy signal lol

Fellas just got through after 25 mins on hold. Girl was super nice, she had no 8.5 9 or 9.5 left. She had 10-11 though. Got the order put through after talking for about 2 minutes. Didn’t get greedy and try the double up but like I said she was nice. Worth a shot

Just doubled up on my size 12. I called at 7:05 pt and they had me on hold for like 30 min or so. Just got email confirmation.

Both numbers go straight to busy tone now.

5th call in I'm hoping to get that good luck. Is there any specific you guys are telling them/ they just keep telling me they're sold out and they're not accepting phone orders

Just got through, smallest size is now 10 and they have the unicorn size 12.5 left for those searching.

I had the right numbers. Finally got through and been on hold 10 minutes. Im gonna try twice and that’s it, fortunately I got my pairs this weekend... but after my brother saw mine... he begged me to get him one. Smh. He asked me for these and Big Bang foams and he’s not even really into shoes, I was like how about some ying yangs instead of asking for hard to get s***

everybody-eats-b.jpg

Crazy,. Called an hour ago and no luck with reps. Now everyone getting through I guess they lifted the lock?

How long did it take for the order conf to come in for the phone order? I got charged, no email conf yet.

Back
Top Bottom