Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

if you read my original post, i emphasized on going to the physical store, i didnt mention online or phone orders. people assume stores sell out first day and give up, I was just giving advice to go check out stores after release.

Wow, I don’t think anyone on here ever thought of that. Thanks for the sophisticated advice.

yeah cause people tend to just call stores cause they lazy and actually believe the part time associate when they say shoes are sold out.

yeah cause people tend to just call stores cause they lazy and actually believe the part time associate when they say shoes are sold out.

So how did you lock down 30 pairs of these? You don’t have to get into specifics but I’m sure everyone would like to hear your story...

You're eager to see the topic filled with, I got reserved ten pairs, anyone get confirmation e-mails and mine just shipped :stoneface:
I never see those. After I cop, and I will cop, I eject. Right now what's going on isn't even entertaining trolling.

Off topic but I've still gotta get used to the way the site runs now, I came back a few months after the change lol

I miss the gallery. Searching seemed easier too imo

Back
Top Bottom