Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Let me get this straight.

So you guys are all eating off phone orders after the shoes got released, some guys have upwards of 10 pairs of these(one guy a few posts up from me bought 7 pairs), stores have hidden stock of them, they're not that great for quality and a non OG colorway, and you are all paying $300 resale????????

I think everyone is underestimating the pairs of these in the world. LET THE DUST SETTLE!!!! I am Warren Buffett here. Don't @ me.

I'm ready to stop when you are. For the forseeable future, these prices are locked in. Other AJ1 Releases in the past gave me an inkling. But this release confirmed it. I feel some dudes only say "wait for the dust to settle" so they can ask a higher price out of the person who "waited for the dust to settle" when they unload theirs. Not all guys do this. But I dooo think this is an ulterior motive for some. If dudes were willing to cut deals there'd be more sales on stockx for less than $275 or even 250. There aren't. Only people mostly buying for steadily higher amounts, which is increased income potential for those with extras.

The FOR REAL best thing to do is watch for restocks, just hold your L, and wait through all the stunting/flexing. People change and outgrow this ****, people liquidate collections or have to make room for a new release, etc. That's when the prices drop for real

Last edited:
I'm ready to stop when you are. For the forseeable future, these prices are locked in. Other AJ1 Releases in the past gave me an inkling. But this release confirmed it. I feel some dudes only say "wait for the dust to settle" so they can ask a higher price out of the person who "waited for the dust to settle" when they unload theirs. Not all guys do this. But I dooo think this is an ulterior motive for some. If dudes were willing to cut deals there'd be more sales on stockx for less than $275 or even 250. There aren't. Only people mostly buying for steadily higher amounts, which is increased income potential for those with extras.

The FOR REAL best thing to do is watch for restocks, just hold your L, and wait through all the stunting/flexing. People change and outgrow this ****, people liquidate collections or have to make room for a new release, etc. That's when the prices drop for real
#LivingOnAPrayer

People change and outgrow this ****, people liquidate collections or have to make room for a new release, etc. That's when the prices drop for real

The FOR REAL best thing to do is watch for restocks, just hold your L, and wait through all the stunting/flexing. People change and outgrow this ****, people liquidate collections or have to make room for a new release, etc. That's when the prices drop for real[/QUOTE]

Prices never dropped for 2016 Breds and BTs, better to pay resale soon than be priced out of these in a few months.

Now there are rumors of a restock. All you idiots paying double retail will soon regret it. And you guys only want the price to stay high because you bought them for retail and want your shoes to be worth a lot for when you sell them down the line.

These will drop to 220-230. There is enough supply and soon there won’t be too much demand. These are at the point where they are most wanted by everyone because the majority who ordered do not have them in hand.

Once everyone has these in hand, they will start to sell them. Market is dictated by buyers. These will drop. StockX reported a sale of $275 recently in my size 11. They are creeping down even before people have them.

Now there are rumors of a restock. All you idiots paying double retail will soon regret it. And you guys only want the price to stay high because you bought them for retail and want your shoes to be worth a lot for when you sell them down the line.

These will drop to 220-230. There is enough supply and soon there won’t be too much demand. These are at the point where they are most wanted by everyone because the majority who ordered do not have them in hand.

Once everyone has these in hand, they will start to sell them. Market is dictated by buyers. These will drop. StockX reported a sale of $275 recently in my size 11. They are creeping down even before people have them.

Is there a glitch in the Matrix or have I seen this post from you before?

Even if there is a restock it's going to get cooked and probably not by you.

Back
Top Bottom