Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

If FTL reservations are any indication, they threw us all a bone after ASW and made a lot of these. I've got about 20 stores within a 50 mile radius that have these, and some of them didn't even get BC3's last weekend. So I'm feeling pretty good about overall numbers on these.

So i did an app reservation thru FA, and called the store to see how it would work and the manager said they were doing FCFS...???

So i did an app reservation thru FA, and called the store to see how it would work and the manager said they were doing FCFS...???

App reservations is reported back to corporate. Take that for what it's worth. Just check in. Don't let him scare you.

Need to hit a few more malls for DTLR and they stop in 3 hours.. next job is only gonna be for about 30-40 minutes, but that’s after the storage truck and other coworkers get here and they’re stuck in standstill traffic :smh:

App reservations is reported back to corporate. Take that for what it's worth. Just check in. Don't let him scare you.

Ok cool. I was thinking then why is your store listed as available to app reserve?? Guess I will just see what happens.

FTL still showing FCFS or switch to reserve for you guys? A few buddies of mine have switched to reserve

FTL must be working on updating it.. it doesn’t even pull up any stores in launch locator for me.

upload_2018-2-20_14-23-28.png

Black leather looks exactly the same as royals and black/reds to me.

So Black, Red... and white laces??

There's a few FTL's that are showing up as reservation on the app (homeboy who posted the code for the San Bernardino FTL yesterday, being one of the FTL's that's already on the reservation. I'm currently checked into that store, hoping to switch to my local FTL's when the rest of the stores switch over.) I'm going to assume the rest of FTL stores on the app will switch from FCFS to reservation at some point tonight/tomorrow morning.

Back
Top Bottom