Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

I just got mine from Nike from where I ordered them this past Thursday. They are nice but there’s no way I’d pay $300 resale. They’re not $300 cool but I’m pleased with them. The quality is not what some are making it out to be. On par with Royals and Breds from 2016-2017. The white side panel is softer than I’m accustomed to but it’s nothing to get that excited about. I don’t own shattered backboards but I’d be extremely disappointed if the SBBs are the same quality as these given the fact that the SBBs are over $700 on Stock X. I think the gold toes are nicer than bred toes. I feel blessed to have copped the bred toes, gold toes, and BC3s for retail. I had struck out but started having good luck the day the BC3s came out. I paid resell for FTL3s and are waiting for Stock X to get them to me before the end of the year

Just got off the phone for the umpteenth time from Footlocker. Even though I didn't get an email confirmation, everything got picked up off the shelf and payment was verified. I should be expecting labels either tonight or tomorrow for all pairs.

09DB12ED-C3A3-4983-B728-380FB6002ECE.png
Ayy yea yea

I just made it to the Shiekh raffle in Hollywood. I didn’t see a lot of entries and the cut off was 6:00 pm.

Status open ... but in process - ready to ship. Let’s go gang now who stole that size 12 while I was talking to Madison. She’s memorable.

Also, thread is pure entertainment. Ship talk is boring but so was *TV* size contest in BC3.

3E125BEE-E895-4853-9894-90EE30D11098.jpeg

Middle ground tumble butter I’m happy with it. Should break and form in nice! I even went half size down (11.5 which is why I think I won locally FTL reserve) bc i didn’t want extra toebox room.

On a sad note I think the black “leather” on these is worse than royals and black/reds and black toes...

not to worry anyone but I've had plenty of orders from FTL companies in ready to ship status eventually be cancelled. I think the majority of the time you're fine, but there is the off chance that it still gets canceled.

Back
Top Bottom