Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

i called in and got told no, sold out. , been sold out, just a mistake on website, no phone orders for these, etc.....

i didnt wanna tell her somebody got thru with a size 9 cuz i didnt wanna ruin any1s order...but damn

she knew what the deal was from the jump. i said hello may i please place a phone order for some sneakers and she said is it the red and black toe jordan 1s? lol

i called in and got told no, sold out. , been sold out, just a mistake on website, no phone orders for these etc.....
damn that sucks prob. try again because they updated the picture on the website and it doesnt say no phone orders, i mention if you had an canceled pair instock and told him my size and he said yeah.

damn that sucks prob. try again because they updated the picture on the website and it doesnt say no phone orders, i mention if you had an canceled pair instock and told him my size and he said yeah.

did u press 2 to place online order? or press 4o speak to customer service associate?

im calling again....b hilarious if i got da same lady n she yells at me :lol:

I started calling at 8. Finally got someone to order me a size 10 at 840. I would call footaction the wait time is less. Its probably dead now though because everyone is calling.

Screenshot_20180226-092808.png
I'm lost on this some1 is lying

I started calling at 8. Finally got someone to order me a size 10 at 840. I would call footaction the wait time is less. Its probably dead now though because everyone is calling.

niiice! how many reps u went thru b4 sum1 did it for ya?

I got charged twice at one of the footlockers store this Saturday on my card. Customer service said go back to the store. Or should I just call my bank and talk to them?

I got charged twice at one of the footlockers store this Saturday on my card. Customer service said go back to the store. Or should I just call my bank and talk to them?

I would go to the store. They will credit back in like 2 days. If you go to your bank it will take about 7 business days to get a credit the another 30 days at least to research it.

Crazy how this release turned out :lol:

Now people have to add a few extra dollars along with the Gold Toes for these.

Grateful to own a pair of Bred Toes and will continue to search for a pair of Gold Toes :nerd:

For real! At least you have the more valuable pair locked up. Good luck on your search.

1st call to Footlocker customer service about 9:20am EST.

I got Sarah on the line, she initially stated no phone orders but placed me on a brief hold, came back and said “we’re good to go what size?”

Ordered a size 10.5 as 11 was sold out. Good luck!!

Back
Top Bottom