Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Don’t get why FTL app doesn’t even have the shoes are purchased. Annoying Af

It’s like I gotta do it manually in store and doesn’t work

Mine came with chipped and messed up wings on both pairs :smh:
Damn take pics bro
Welp

Yep, if they limit Concords (I don't think they will, personally) that release is going to lead to inevitable sneaker violence and potentially deaths.

There is a lot more shoes coming out before the concords drop in December
I’m sure there will be a lot more videos like this till then

There is a lot more shoes coming out before the concords drop in December

Not that many big, hyped releases though, just Shadows.

I'm assuming they won't do FCFS for something like another OW drop, obviously. Taxi 12s are rumored to be a QS so those definitely won't be FCFS, if that's the case.

Not that many hyped releases though, just Shadows.

I'm assuming they won't do FCFS for something like another O/W drop, obviously. Taxi 12s are rumored to be a QS so those definitely won't be FCFS, if that's the case.

I don’t think shadows will be a shoe people are fighting for

I’ll pay more for taxis to avoid this Nonsense

I'm screwed changed the name
at FTA before confirming but its listed as my mom's name can I do something about still?

I’m retail or below only. Struck out on these so i went to Ebay & found some Dunk From Above 5 Lows for $90 & Jordan 10 Charlottes for $50. That helped ease the pain.

I would drop $240 right now to get this over with, but Bay Area resellers looking for $300+ lol no way.

17EB1C13-39A9-411E-9149-CE6F935C3373.jpeg
Love this raffle cling them hard.

I'm screwed changed the name
at FTA before confirming but its listed as my mom's name can I do something about still?

Same last name? Say you’re picking up for your mom. I picked up my brothers pair without any hassle.
If anything get her id lol

Back
Top Bottom