Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Turbo Green”

Did chill blues get pushed bck for footlocker app?
Screenshot_20190213-155758_Foot Locker.jpg

This might be a dumb question to some of y’all but I’m gonna ask anyways cause I don’t give a d*mn. When you check in on the foot apps for the extra head start minutes does each store have its own code or will any code work for you ?

This might be a dumb question to some of y’all but I’m gonna ask anyways cause I don’t give a d*mn. When you check in on the foot apps for the extra head start minutes does each store have its own code or will any code work for you ?
At the store, if you or they have an issue with checking in wirelessly, they can generate a 4 digit code for you. They’re unique codes and lasts about 30-60 minutes.
https://www.footlocker.com/ns/showcases/launch-reservation/FLVIPHeadStartV2.pdf

My bro sells used shoes on reddit
He says it's pretty good
He sold a pair yesterday and the dude was local so instead of shipping it they did a meet up and gave him a better price
Thinking about maybe selling some of my used shoes i don't really wear anymore on reddit

I normally just use Offer up/Let go app.... I've sold quite a bit on there with no problems thank goodness....

yeah each store has their own codes (that expire), but you can check into any store you want to get the headstart minute and then just change it back to your zip code/stores after. the extra minute will carry over.

Back
Top Bottom