Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Rookie of the Year” $160

Anyone ever have problems signing into the app after the new layout? My password doesn't work, but it works on the website account. Also the password parameters for the app is different from the website.

Also, I never recieve the password reset emails when I try to reset password from the app. Customer service couldn't help me. Any help from you guys is much appreciated. Thanks.
Yeah I had to change my password on both FTL and FA. With the new layout the apps keep freezing and sometimes closing altogether, more on FA. I hate it. With the old layout, I say 80% of time the apps would always log me out on release day when I would get near the store to cop and it would be hard to log back in. Saying my password was incorrect, me knowing it wasn't had me going crazy. I haven't coped anything on the apps since the new roll-out so I will see how this ROTY release goes. I say they need an update to the update.

local ftl
261A13A1-40F2-4599-BE2D-4024FE7C4116.jpeg

Nice photo, but I'm going to pass on these.

This release sounds botched OD.. and the Foot Apps are wonky since their update.. its pretty annoying. I don't have any major issues but the UI suckssss and it ALWAYS logs me out for some reason even after seconds of being out of the app at times.

The app update does suck! I had to Google how to use it again. Praying these goes to app reserve but it looks unlikely that would happen on a Wednesday for a Saturday release.

I have a feeling if I don't get these on Saturday the price with skyrocket in a few weeks. The materials look too dope and I'm feeling the black/red OG tag on tongue

I wish I could say these are dope. The brown, tan, whatevs, is what kills it.

So you all had issues too with the FTL app? I hadn't used it for a minute and tried to sign back into it Oct 4th. It wouldn't accept my password, and then it wasn't in-sync with the desktop site. Meaning, it didn't have my VIP number and status. I called the cust service line and the kind lady did something with my VIP for the desktop site for them to be linked. The app, still wasn't. I said "eff it" and just tapped the sign-up for a VIP acct. Logged in the next day and the app showed properly. I needed it to work for the 350 check in- I'm not ok with 7 min head starts when I should have 10 mins lol. I hope you can get it fixed if you're having issues. This worked for me and may work for you too.

So just some insight. Back in September when both FA & FTL redesigned their app I too had issues with logins. The main issue was that both VIP accounts were no longer attached to my email. FA was the first one I tried and made the mistake of trying to update the info myself. I wound up getting a new VIP # and still after contacting CS am unable to gain my old VIP account. Take heed if this happens CONTACT CS first!! Do not create a new VIP account. When I lost “access” to my FTL account I did not login to my account via desktop I did a chat with CS and 24-48 hours later they restored it with not losing anything

you did a bad job trying to cover up your email. can see it right through that black highlight.
hes joking about sending you scam emails like from the dudes in nigeria lol
Lol. I didn't notice. I'm out here in the world thinking I'm being all slick & sh*t with a failed CIA document. :nerd:

So just some insight. Back in September when both FA & FTL redesigned their app I too had issues with logins. The main issue was that both VIP accounts were no longer attached to my email. FA was the first one I tried and made the mistake of trying to update the info myself. I wound up getting a new VIP # and still after contacting CS am unable to gain my old VIP account. Take heed if this happens CONTACT CS first!! Do not create a new VIP account. When I lost “access” to my FTL account I did not login to my account via desktop I did a chat with CS and 24-48 hours later they restored it with not losing anything
Your lucky. This happened to me aswell with FA. When I picked up my Tinker 3's they said their computer couldn't recognize my VIP sku. Somehow my account went dark in their system.It took 2 months, a couple calls a week, & budah like patience but eventually I got a rep who put me on hold & actually transfered me to someone who was able to restore the account & add the tinker purchase aswell. Of course the reset came not long after :ohwell:

Your lucky. This happened to me aswell with FA. When I picked up my Tinker 3's they said their computer couldn't recognize my VIP sku. Somehow my account went dark in their system.It took 2 months, a couple calls a week, & budah like patience but eventually I got a rep who put me on hold & actually transfered me to someone who was able to restore the account & add the tinker purchase aswell. Of course the reset came not long after :ohwell:

I still haven’t gotten my FA account back but I do have all the screenshots from the CS chat. I sent them an email over the weekend, hopefully I’ll hear something back soon

Looks like its going to be FCFS. These companies are a**es.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom