Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Rookie of the Year” $160

Purchased on Friday at buy now price on StockX. Still awaiting shipment.

On lunch today, was browsing my local Shoe Palace, to my surprise, said they have a bunch of sizes left...
Had to go up half a size because of that right toe tightness.

Looks like I'll be selling my SX pair once it comes in.

Purchased on Friday at buy now price on StockX. Still awaiting shipment.

On lunch today, was browsing my local Shoe Palace, to my surprise, said they have a bunch of sizes left...
Had to go up half a size because of that right toe tightness.

Looks like I'll be selling my SX pair once it comes in.
Same here went to Shoe Palace had sizes. If cats want these they should check their local mall

I constantly check this thread to see if people post a restock somewhere online

B and m is impossible. I live in NYC

I doubt that there are any small sizes left. Most likely larger sizes like 11 and up in stores.

Man, I'm in Dallas...Doubtful that these are sitting anywhere but I wish I'd have checked. Ordered from StockX on the 22nd. Finally got the notification that the seller shipped to SX bit daaayum!! Coulda possibly had these by now instead of having to wait until probably next Monday or Tuesday. This wait is gonna make me go cop those Melo XIII's, lol! Actually had those in hand yesterday and put them back...lots if sizes though. May go back....clearly, I have zero patience. Lol...But less expendable cash, on account of Christmas shopping...siiigghhh...

#FirstWorldProblems!!

Man, I'm in Dallas...Doubtful that these are sitting anywhere but I wish I'd have checked. Ordered from StockX on the 22nd. Finally got the notification that the seller shipped to SX bit daaayum!! Coulda possibly had these by now instead of having to wait until probably next Monday or Tuesday. This wait is gonna make me go cop those Melo XIII's, lol! Actually had those in hand yesterday and put them back...lots if sizes though. May go back....clearly, I have zero patience. Lol...But less expendable cash, on account of Christmas shopping...siiigghhh...

#FirstWorldProblems!!

What part of Dallas and what size? The FTA's here all got their shipments late....you coulda probably got one from them.

^North Dallas...But it don't matter. I'd go wherever....where have you seen em....Still at Town East? I'm probably just gonna wait it out now. Just a slight hit on the pocket. I copped at a price of $181 on StockX. So....I'm really at about the "with tax" price...add in gas for driving around looking and I'm right there at what I paid already. Size 12, btw.

Yah FTA Town East had larger sizes through Friday I think, but i'm sure they're gone now. People probably scooped when they went to ask for the red 12s...that is a higher volume FTA.

saw a pair on the shelf at footaction today. wishful thinking but from afar it looked like a smaller size and I thought it could be the 8.5 I need. of course I got up close to it and it was a 13 :lol:

saw a pair on the shelf at footaction today. wishful thinking but from afar it looked like a smaller size and I thought it could be the 8.5 I need. of course I got up close to it and it was a 13 :lol:
Sometime you see whya u want to c... truth..

Finally picked up a pair from HoH in Aurora, CO (after they told me they only had a 14 last week). I had actually called Shoe Palace and they said they had a 10.5 but I just happened to walk into HoH and the last pair they had on display was my size. I bought them there because that was the only store I walked in the entire mall that actually spoke to me and asked if I needed help, so props to you Asian guy for doing your job. Of course the girl at the register was a drone... also SP should still have that 10.5 if anyone is interested. Went there too and wasn't greeted so I dodged the double up.

Anyway, black laces fo life!

15435964474863874117720208749585.jpg

These and Hyper Royal's.

Definitely. I think people slept on these more though. I've seen people in the J1 thread straight up call these garbage :lol: Dudes at bare minimum bought up the HR's to customize but they hated on these a lot which I always felt showed a lot of hype beast colors because this is damn near a RSBB twin.

Back
Top Bottom