Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Crimson Tint” Out Now !

44748DC6-6F69-4D90-A08E-8C8334A40EE1.jpeg

Killa Cam !!!

ozboi ozboi I entered at 5 locations for my boy. :smh: I feel for everyone that wears an 8. I thought surely I'd have to get at least one call for his size.

After that online release tomorrow, all sizes should be around retail plus tax. Not sweating anymore. Will pay resell at 4pm after work if i have to. Plenty of resellers around me anyway.

Was gonna wake up and go to the store, but I’ll pass. Internet or bust. Don’t think these will be as hard to get as expected.

I bought these on Goat yesterday for $210 because I felt like the prices would rise on them. I live in Mississippi so my options are scarce when it comes to getting Jordans in store. I see people saying it's a gr, I really hope I didn't take that big of an L and overpay too much.

I bought these on Goat yesterday for $210 because I felt like the prices would rise on them. I live in Mississippi so my options are scarce when it comes to getting Jordans in store. I see people saying it's a gr, I really hope I didn't take that big of an L and overpay too much.
I paid 250 on stockx for my 7.5 just because I know I would never be able to get my size. 210 is awesome. I wish.

Back
Top Bottom