Air Jordan 1 - Prom Pack

I apologize ahead of time if this is in the wrong spot to be asking this question:

My lil' brother is goin to his first prom this year and we're lookin for the prom pack, or just the black air jordans from the pack for him to rock instead of the normal tuxedo shoes....was wondering if anyone knew of a legit site to purchase from???

Any insite would be appreciated - thanks NT

shoes_ia36659.jpg

should have gotten some spacejams to rock for him and his chick... (thats what im doing this year)
but good luck with your search nonetheless

i knew going into this thread i was gonna get flammed, and i appreciate your comments GottaBdaShoes, but i got my answer alot faster than googling and looking at fake jordan sites for the shoes i wanted...THANK YOU therealjondoe for the hook up. much love.

i thought ppl actually wear dress shoes for these types of occassions, why would i wanna wear tennis shoes?

anyways watever floats your boat

i LOVE jordans. but if you would really wear a pair of space jams to your prom then you have NO CLASS and obviously no one has ever taught you how to dress. do yourself a favor.. pick up some of grown man shoes. are you going to wear jordans to your job interviews too?

lol @ people dissing dude for wanting to wear the I's, but would wear the XI's to prom?

Come on now.

The I's are actually made for PROM yet you're going to hate and wear Spacejams?

Not saying I'd wear either, but don't hate on one thing and do the same thing in a different way.

Smh

b9b35185ed54e2c944ce91273c3680d85f238bb.jpg

Here's me wearing them for family photos, but it's not for prom or anything. Non-super casual events only
pimp.gif

Sneakers to prom? seriously? I know you love to rock them when you have the chance, but there are some special occasions you can afford to wear some Steve Madden's or Aldo's. You already paid $175 for SJs, what's another $100 for Steve Maddens?

Back
Top Bottom