What should JB do with this sneaker?

• Release them to the public?

Votes: 89 49.2%
  • Keep them a sample?

Votes: 92 50.8%

• Total voters
Thought about that....
Selling it would give me a nice profit
But once I got the money I just couldn’t see myself forking over $500 for breds and $600-700 for chi
I’m not really a collector type of person
But being from Chicago and having the numbered pair feels good
I don’t blame you. That’s awesome you got them. Hopefully you can just pull off some partial trade/ partial cash deal to get the others eventually, or they come out again sooner than later.

I picked up my pair at 2pm and they told me I was the last person to get them..I didn't believe them

Mark my words, there will be at least 1 suprise or announced restock at finish line at 10 am. Every pair of shoes they have gotten (sans Yeezy’s) have restocked within 1-3 weeks of original drop. If I had to put money on it I’d say this Friday but it could be earlier or later of course. I hope it’s unannounced. I get pairs easily and can use coupons when they do unannounced restocks (like the gold toes and satin SBBs)

I agree. They have done it with every single launch. Lately it has been the week after launch.

For everyone that actually got a pair, do you feel like the pics didn't do the shoe justice? The quality is dope, the look isn't as wacky as the pics suggest, I think they are great. With that said, one Bred, one Chicago shoe would have been incredible and probably more universally accepted. But I like them. When Finishline does their "surprise" drop, I may double up.

Attachments

• 15d45a0e163c343a81af6d786caf4737.jpg
    15d45a0e163c343a81af6d786caf4737.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 44
Can you use ftl Birthday coupons on quick strikes cause i thought you could use them on anything but the footlocker i went to said not on quick strikes?

Shot my shot but missed in these. I'm cool though. Just sucks knowing these were the last thing on my radar until the "He Got Games" in August. Gonna be a long layoff.

Ok I gotcha. I wouldn’t be surprised if you were right. Those sizes always go for a crazy amount

yea i'm referring to 7-9.5

Come on don’t make my life harder. I remember the days when 9-10.5 were the pairs cats resold and my 8.5 was safe. Now that dudes resale kids sizes there’s nomore sneaker reselling etiquette.

Main reason I hate concords and every iteration of them

Come on don’t make my life harder. I remember the days when 9-10.5 were the pairs cats resold and my 8.5 was safe. Now that dudes resale kids sizes there’s nomore sneaker reselling etiquette.

Main reason I hate concords and every iteration of them
your last chance will be when snkrs pairs arrive to catch someone quick and get a deal.. Don't miss that window after next week these only goin up

The difference between these and Top 3s are they both have the weirdness factor but the quality is day and night. Top 3s that I’ve seen or held had metallic navy or red quality even Game Royal quality. But these are on a different level quality wise. Also these look great in smaller sz’s

Fortunately I have 2 pairs. A friend of a friend is offering me $270 for one of my size 10s. Should I go ahead and sell them to him today?

Back
Top Bottom