Air Jordan 1 OG NRG High "homage to home" - April 19, 2018

What should JB do with this sneaker?

• Release them to the public?

Votes: 89 49.2%
  • Keep them a sample?

Votes: 92 50.8%

• Total voters
But all I hear is they're clown shoes or bowling shoes.

I remember people dumping on the Top 3s pretty hard before they came out (not that they were wrong), but now most sizes are still going for $400 and up.

Somebody must have wanted them. Guess we've got a lot of closet fans out there for ugly shoes lol.

When resellers miss they always make sure to let people know that the price is dropping on stock x
383274483726680064.png

Yup, so you can keep hope alive for yo L's

or X's

They will jump but it won’t be for a while. People will have to sit on them for a year or so. The top 3s with all the colors were ducks for a while and now they go for almost 400. I can’t believe it. So ugly lol

Difference is the top 3s actually look good

They will jump but it won’t be for a while. People will have to sit on them for a year or so. The top 3s with all the colors were ducks for a while and now they go for almost 400. I can’t believe it. So ugly lol

True I remember people flipping for like $40 profit on those..crazy how they jumped up in value.

I remember people dumping on the Top 3s pretty hard before they came out (not that they were wrong), but now most sizes are still going for $400 and up.

Somebody must have wanted them. Guess we've got a lot of closet fans out there for ugly shoes lol.
Hope your right. Kinda only want mine for trade bait. Can’t see me wearing them. They are cool for a display for sure though. In my future man cave lol.

Back
Top Bottom