Air Jordan 1 OG NRG High "homage to home" - April 19, 2018

What should JB do with this sneaker?

• Release them to the public?

Votes: 89 49.2%
  • Keep them a sample?

Votes: 92 50.8%

• Total voters
Man these are more limited than what people are making them out to be. Just called around the usual spots in LA and either none of them are getting them or if they are, it’s all some sort of raffle

Prices def shooting up

Got mine today definitely pleased with the quality
IMG_20180517_174205.jpg

Pass for me... this is a shoe that you have to strategically Wear with your outfit. Not the easiest pair of shoes to rock... like to see who will try to rock these with a pair of shorts

Pass for me... this is a shoe that you have to strategically Wear with your outfit. Not the easiest pair of shoes to rock... like to see who will try to rock these with a pair of shorts

Strategically?

How would wearing these be any different from wearing normal black/reds or Chicago’s?

Do you think those shoes are difficult to put a outfit together with?

Strategically?

How would wearing these be any different from wearing normal black/reds or Chicago’s?

Do you think those shoes are difficult to put a outfit together with?
. Did you see what the shoe looks like are you kidding me. There is Clearly a difference if you can’t see it well I don’t know what to tell you

If I get these am definitely going to rock them. Love the Chicago and bred colorways and love rocking crazy lookin shoes.

. Did you see what the shoe looks like are you kidding me. There is Clearly a difference if you can’t see it well I don’t know what to tell you

They’re still the same exact colors (black, white, red) :lol:

I don’t know why something you would regularly wear with the Chicago’s or Bred’s wouldn’t go with these

I will, no strategy involved.

Back
Top Bottom