Air Jordan 1 OG HIGH White/Orange/Black "Shattered Black Toe" - 2021

Snkrs usual L

Snipes manual win. . . :wow:

20210717_072444.jpg

Got that W! Thinking of getting some custom work done on them. The color blocking looks like something is missing.
Color blocking is wack - I feel like making the white back panel black would make the most sense but the black wings logo makes that unrealistic. The original mock up was dope too with the orange back panel but the orange collar messes that look up lol

Color blocking is wack - I feel like making the white back panel black would make the most sense but the black wings logo makes that unrealistic. The original mock up was dope too with the orange back panel but the orange collar messes that look up lol
In my humble opinion, the color blocking is too unbalanced. I still want to see with white laces though.

that's foul. JJ froze me up with that Yankee Stadium question...too early for that trivia lol

Man, they got me with that too. It was the phrasing of it. It's "the House That Ruth Built," so I just put Ruth and it bounced me because they wanted his full name.

Ended up getting my 2nd ever Draw win, and first since the damn FTL 3's, so I guess there's that. :lol:

Got that W! Thinking of getting some custom work done on them. The color blocking looks like something is missing.

I thought the same but at the same time the white back kind of makes them different than the other with black/white colorblocking.

decisions 🤔

Both Champs and Footlocker sent me out a push notifications for these after the raffle.

I wanted to see what it would do. I picked my size, then it sent me to the map. It listed stores that were not available during the raffle. It said product would be available in 5-6 days. It let me cart and go to payment. I stopped at that point because I didn't need 5 pairs.

Once I backed out I couldn't get back in. I was only able to get to it one time through the push notification. I think it's FLX offering up the late pairs.

0 for 2 on SNKRS, had 5 guys playing for me as well, all got an L. Been trying ATC on FTL family sites, as 5hey keep showing a FSR, but no go yet. Been blocked, but no W yet. Curious if we'll see restocks for these.

Back
Top Bottom