Air Jordan 1 OG high- OBSIDIAN August 31st 2019

ahh ok because I just realized my Hibbets account email is an old email that I don't even have access to anymore. No wonder why I didn't get any notifications for the yeezys I won that I ended up forfeiting because I couldn't confirm. So probably an L for these too.

Also, just got the Hanon L's too

Spent 10 hours spread over 2 days doing in store raffles because we have none of the web/app raffles. Didn’t get a single pair. Size 9 is the worst size to win on. Manager said getting a size 9 is the same odds as winning the lottery

ahh ok because I just realized my Hibbets account email is an old email that I don't even have access to anymore. No wonder why I didn't get any notifications for the yeezys I won that I ended up forfeiting because I couldn't confirm. So probably an L for these too.

Also, just got the Hanon L's too

Hanon sending out L emails?

Spent 10 hours spread over 2 days doing in store raffles because we have none of the web/app raffles. Didn’t get a single pair. Size 9 is the worst size to win on. Manager said getting a size 9 is the same odds as winning the lottery

9 and below is the lottery for some

Struck out more than Adam Dunn with all the online raffles. SNKRS it is, last time I tried on SNKRS was for the Court Purples which I got so hopefully I hit again.

Didnt get email from either Hannon or Shinzo

D124685A-BC72-4E52-95C4-5503400B2FC2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom