Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

Screenshot_20201101-202949_Samsung Internet.jpg

Over 1k likes on that tweet, doubt they have close to that amount available. more Ls on the way

DTLR: “You all asked for a fair chance, so we’ll backdoor all pairs and do a fake raffle. That way everyone takes an L equally”

People been on their necks lately , keep trolling the comments asking for mochas . I saw this coming or a random drop without saying anything

Over 1k likes on that tweet, doubt they have close to that amount available. more Ls on the way
If u in tri state area, probably do instore release? Usually give out tickets Tuesday morning, DTLR NOR SNIPES, released these last week I definitely will b checking instore this week...

If u in tri state area, probably do instore release? Usually give out tickets Tuesday morning, DTLR NOR SNIPES, released these last week I definitely will b checking instore this week...

i have 3 DTLR stores within a 15 miles near me , I’m gonna try to show up in person as well .

One of my good friends struck out on release day. He's helped me get a bunch of pairs for retail. Including a GS pair of Mocha's on Saturday for my wife. So, I bought him a pair to return the favor. They are very nice in hand. I can't wait to get my pair on Tuesday.

off-topic, but is that sweatshirt from John Elliott?

Is anyone still waiting for their pair to ship from nike.com ?
Yes I’m still waiting & praying everything is ok & arrive to me well
pretty sure mine will get canceled, rip

Hang In There Fella’s, Just Got Shipping Confirmation On My 4.5y W :nthat:

Not As Confident In My JD Orders But Called And Spoke With A Rep This Morning And She Said She Could See Both Orders In Their System And That They Were Just Ironing Out All The Kinks From The Website Issues They Had On Release Day. Not Completely Convinced But There’s Still Hope I Guess >D

DTLR: “You all asked for a fair chance, so we’ll release ALL of our 57 pairs after EVERYONE else has dropped and we are now your ONLY chance"

... If we're being real F your fake a** fair chance.. I don't want a chance.. I want the damn shoes b :lol:

I understand that SP is supposedly having a 1-2 week shipping delay on both men/gs sizes, but did anyone managed to get a pair early in-store or have their local SP call you with any updates?

I believe most SP stores are waiting to call winners until they have pairs in hand.

I did 19 freaking stores, so I’m really hoping to get at least one pair.

My SNKRS pair (for my brother) just shipped out, ETA is Wednesday.

Starting to regret not paying $330 before release on StockX. Hopefully these fall a fair bit this week.

Props to all you guys who want these bad enough/think they are worth the resale price. (Save the "don't worry about what other people spend money on" comments, that's not at all my point here.) But as much as I think these are a nice fall-colorway casual shoe, I'm sadly done even thinking about them again unless I hit a one in a billion chance of stumbling upon some restock or whatever for retail. I know StockX probably isn't the best buying platform for several reasons right now, but just as one example of what the real price is: Latest sale listed on there in my sz 11 is $368. After tax, fees, and shipping, I'm looking at $430 :lol:
That's a joke for a pair of Jordan 1s that are just a nice colorway with zero nostalgic or historical significance, but of course that's just my opinion. I really wanted these, but if I'm going to pay that much for one pair of sneakers or shoes in general, these are a long way from it. The situation right now with trying to buy sneakers in general is just ... wow LOL

Back
Top Bottom