Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

So for FTL, if it still shows our entry but then the search results for the stores says that "we did not find any stores within a 100 mile radius" does that mean its cancelled? I'm confused because it still shows the 3 stores I selected but if I were to try and change to select 3 new stores its as if there's no stores at all.. This is for LA area

Entered some raffles at a couple shoe palace by me. A lot of them are getting their shipments late probably with post offices being flooded with early ballots
Definitely not ballots, they use dedicated sorting machines. Also, cases of shoes don’t get mailed alongside letter-sized envelopes lol.

Entered some raffles at a couple shoe palace by me. A lot of them are getting their shipments late probably with post offices being flooded with early ballots
Ups and FedEx usually deliver bulk shipments of sneakers to stores... I've never heard of the PO handling it

Uhhhhhh..... stay woke

PEOPLE WILL DO ANYTHING FOR MONEY!! - Album on Imgur

So for FTL, if it still shows our entry but then the search results for the stores says that "we did not find any stores within a 100 mile radius" does that mean its cancelled? I'm confused because it still shows the 3 stores I selected but if I were to try and change to select 3 new stores its as if there's no stores at all.. This is for LA area

they pushed a mass cancelation notification on Tuesday. everyone's app is behaving that way

don't worry. you're sailing in the same sea of sadness and confusion as the rest of us

maaaan those fakes looked legit af lol. id grab for the $100 and dog em ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i dont wanna argue lol
They do look good mane. Goes back to the age old debate. Would u rock fakes if they were literally 1:1? I didn’t think we’ve gotten there yet but those mochas basically are right there. Nobody trying to take the insoles out and inspect if a stitch is white versus black lol.
I’m still Team Authentic only just based on principle though. It’s the principalities for me.

In my experiences 10am I've won, 2pm never have. Anyone else win during the second wave of winners chosen at 2?

They do look good mane. Goes back to the age old debate. Would u rock fakes if they were literally 1:1? I didn’t think we’ve gotten there yet but those mochas basically are right there. Nobody trying to take the insoles out and inspect if a stitch is white versus black lol.
I’m still Team Authentic only just based on principle though. It’s the principalities for me.
Always team authentic.

I agree with everything you just said lol. Chad Ochocinco said on a podcast that everything flashy he ever bought was fake lol. Not bcuz he could afford the real stuff, but bcuz he didnt see the need to spend it lol.

i too am a guy of sneaker integrity but there is a huge BUT!!! bcuz lets keep it a buck. We wouldnt be buying the fakes bcuz we cant afford the real ones lol its bcuz we took Ls tryin to cop lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back
Top Bottom