Air Jordan 1 OG Denim "Family Forever"

just opened the box! dope shoe quality is too nice..... so glad i copped! these were def a question mark so i copped to check em out and than make my decision and decision made these bad boys are staying with me

Man, tomorrow can't come soon enough.  All of these positive responses from peeps that received their pairs already is overwhelming.  A sleeper that is probably one of the top releases it seems.

Restock for those who missed out like me.  #dopesize is there!!

http://www.shoepalace.com/air-jorda...=twitter&utm_medium=tweet&utm_campaign=j23app
Repped! Just ordered my size
pimp.gif
Glad to share. I missed out badly go chasing after cigar.  Missed cigar and missed out my favorite retro 1.  At least this is still better than reseller ebay. 
wink.gif

Glad to share. I missed out badly go chasing after cigar.  Missed cigar and missed out my favorite retro 1.  At least this is still better than reseller ebay. :wink:
I was getting real salty because I was recovering in the ICU that day and couldn't use my phone to order them, but you came in and gave me a clean glass of water to wash the saltiness away :lol:

$10 over retail with free shipping :pimp: [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
glad people got to cop on the SP restock! Monday cant come sooner, cant complain tho bc shipping was free..

I wanted these, but I think I'm growing up.

Let me rephrase. I think my priorities are changing. I'm in a position to acquire a new car and move out in a few months time. And with a new job on the horizon, I'm gonna need shoes instead of sneakers :rolleyes. If I buy all the sneakers that tickle my fancy, I'll never be able to do that. Maybe some years down the line, when I'm ballin' outta control, these will be had.

Or maybe I'll just bite the bullet next time I get paid :lol:. I guess I'm trying to be more mindful with my money, and that's a start.

Congrats to everyone who got these though.

There's nothing wrong with taking break. At one point I had to fall back and shift priorities. Believe me, I've passed on some serious sneaker heat within the past calendar year.

Definitely can relate. Talked with wifey and no unnecessary purchases after this month. We have to start saving for a new house and to move!

Definitely can relate. Talked with wifey and no unnecessary purchases after this month. We have to start saving for a new house and to move!
Good luck with the savings.  Suggest that you not visit this board as it'll just be harder to not want to spend some cash.  I didn't even actively come back until we purchased our home and did a few minor remodels.  Budgeting between this hobby and upgrades to the house is tough as hell.

Good luck with the savings.  Suggest that you not visit this board as it'll just be harder to not want to spend some cash.  I didn't even actively come back until we purchased our home and did a few minor remodels.  Budgeting between this hobby and upgrades to the house is tough as hell.

Good too see real people in here. Im in the same boat. Trip too europe, sometimes you gotta pause the shoe game for other experiences or moments in life. Be in the game not part of it, more enjoyable this way

The leather on this is superb. I would say the quality is similar to the JBxSB LMs....

Glad I got them on RD and been wearing them since...folks def. slept on these 1's...I hope Nike is going to do the same with dropping 3-4 shoes on same day again in the near future

Back
Top Bottom