Air Jordan 1 OG Denim "Family Forever"

idk why this shoe continues to haunt me....like it's my new mission to find a sz 9 out there

xi lows seemed like cakewalk compared to these things

idk why this shoe continues to haunt me....like it's my new mission to find a sz 9 out there

xi lows seemed like cakewalk compared to these things
The strange thing is that a ton of us on NT got them from SP Saturday morning. That link was live on NT for 2-3 hours before they sold out. I had no problem getting a Size 11 around 2 PM EST.

The strange thing is that a ton of us on NT got them from SP Saturday morning. That link was live on NT for 2-3 hours before they sold out. I had no problem getting a Size 11 around 2 PM EST.
Damn really? i was too fixated with the xi lows and thought I would be able to snag a 9 from NDC easily since nobody was talking much about them....boy was i wrong lol

Debateable.

Anybody know why these cost $120, compared to the other OG 1s?
IMO, to show appreciation and gratitude for what all Fathers do for their families and loved ones, especially for those who love the Jordan brand[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Sort of like a Father's Day appreciation price.

Last edited:
probably because denim is cheaper to source than leather, Could easily account for the $20 discrepancy 

Anyone know of any places that have a Size 10 available? I went too hard after my college graduation to wake up for these. :smokin :smh: :rofl:

Love it when UPS is EARLY for a change!! Can't wait to get my pair... 
happy.gif

I saw some folks say they received shipping confirmation from shoe palace... I haven't, so should I be worried?
got my shipping confirmation & tracking yesterday[emoji]128513[/emoji] not sure, this is first time using SP for me. I think your good though, they seem really legit.

You aint the only one. 
laugh.gif

Found a deal locally. Debating if i should double up...

how do these fit btw? TTS?
I like an additional .5 size on my 1s but that's due to me having a slight wider feet than normal.  I'm short so I can't go too long as that'll look clownish real quick.

@sneakercruz just tweeeted out that hes ooping a few pairs that a shop has for retail! Hit him up

Back
Top Bottom