Air Jordan 1 OG Denim "Family Forever"

Scheduled to be delivered on Tuesday. I usually get my ndc releases on Wednesday too but I'm happy to get these a day early.

When I got my iron purple 2 from NDC I got all my confirmations and tracking info the same Saturday I ordered. I paid with Paypal. Today I paid with CC and the only thing I've gotten was the "we received your order info". I think paypal orders process faster.

When I got my iron purple 2 from NDC I got all my confirmations and tracking info the same Saturday I ordered. I paid with Paypal. Today I paid with CC and the only thing I've gotten was the "we received your order info". I think paypal orders process faster.

There's a free 2day air shipping promotion if u check out with paypal

View media item 1026813

HERE'S A PIC OF TODAYS HAUL.... AS FAR AS THE 1's ARE CONCERNED, JORDAN BRAND REALLY WENT ALL IN AS FAR AS THE USE OF PREMIUM MATERIALS AND THE EXECUTION OF SUBTLE DETAILS. I'M MORE THAN HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE, AND WILL BE THROWIN' THESE ON IN THE NEAR FUTURE. HOLLA...

CED B.

I'm starting to regret passing on these. The quality was tremendous. My only gripe was the North Carolina blue on the sole. Make it a gum bottom and I would have pulled the trigger.

These were definitely slept on because of the other releases. Quality is nice and can't complain for $120

I'm starting to regret passing on these. The quality was tremendous. My only gripe was the North Carolina blue on the sole. Make it a gum bottom and I would have pulled the trigger.

I copped but I also don't like the sole. The good thing is it wasn't a deal breaker for me and it is subtle. I'd say if you can find a pair still get them. This quality in 2014 is RARE on a JB release.

I copped but I also don't like the sole. The good thing is it wasn't a deal breaker for me and it is subtle. I'd say if you can find a pair still get them. This quality in 2014 is RARE on a JB release.

...AND $120 AT THAT. HOLLA...

CED B.

So, these weren't my main goal today, but after striking out on the 6's, I took a flyer on these when the shoepalace link was dropped (props for that, by the way)... gotta say, after reading some of the early reviews, I'm pretty excited to get these in hand.

There's a free 2day air shipping promotion if u check out with paypal

Dang. Wish I'd known that. :frown: oh well, at least a got a pair in store too.

Is the quality really that good?

Y'all getting me pumped for my pair

YES!!! I just took my pair out of the box to lace up and wear and it's beautiful. I spent like 2 min just smelling the leather. On feet they're SO clean. My royals are nice but these may secretly become my fav 1's. They're just so comfy and CLEAN. I NEVER get 2 of the same shoe, but I'm SO glad I accidentally did for these.

- For a 120$ price tag

- special release with a meaning to celebrate FATHER's DAY

- OG AJ1 NIKE Branding on the Tongue

- Unique Design

I think this shoe is a STEAL Low Profile Rare Shoes

Dang. Wish I'd known that. :frown: oh well, at least a got a pair in store too.
YES!!! I just took my pair out of the box to lace up and wear and it's beautiful. I spent like 2 min just smelling the leather. On feet they're SO clean. My royals are nice but these may secretly become my fav 1's. They're just so comfy and CLEAN. I NEVER get 2 of the same shoe, but I'm SO glad I accidentally did for these.

If the quality is on par with these two then I'll be happy. These are so comfy!
View media item 1027060View media item 1027061

Last edited:
View media item 1026813U copp all 3 in store in the H?

HERE'S A PIC OF TODAYS HAUL.... AS FAR AS THE 1's ARE CONCERNED, JORDAN BRAND REALLY WENT ALL IN AS FAR AS THE USE OF PREMIUM MATERIALS AND THE EXECUTION OF SUBTLE DETAILS. I'M MORE THAN HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE, AND WILL BE THROWIN' THESE ON IN THE NEAR FUTURE. HOLLA...

CED B.

What's with the hesitation on actually wearing these with some of yall?

Is it the denim??

I personally cant wait to rock em lol

The fellas and gals that ordered from Shoe Palace, did you get a confirmation email? I never did, just the paypal confirmation. I do have a order number.. Never ordered from shoe palace before.

Back
Top Bottom