Air Jordan 1 OG Denim "Family Forever"

went to checkout and screen went blank, got a paypal charge.

100% sure i didnt get them. oh well

STRIKE OUT.  I got in right at 7am and then finally had it removed from my cart at 7:59. Countless ZIP Code errors, a new error which said NDC cannot overwrite data (whatever that means), and a bunch of other bs. What a waste of an hour.

you got them man. i forget what shoe that happened to me on recently, but i got ndc confirmation about an hr after paypal receipt

I got them in my cart along with the 11 lows, only to realize they were the wrong size. SMH. needed a sz 12 got a 14. Looks like i'll be trading or selling these. damn it man. 

STRIKE OUT.  I got in right at 7am and then finally had it removed from my cart at 7:59. Countless ZIP Code errors, a new error which said NDC cannot overwrite data (whatever that means), and a bunch of other bs. What a waste of an hour.
I had them in my cart at 7:02 and have been trying to check out for the last hour they would mysteriously disappear and give me payment validation errors and or the server would say it was dont and wouldnt load my saved cards.  At 7:59 I finally was able to check out but I did not get the immediate email from nike giving me my order number so who knows

you got them man. i forget what shoe that happened to me on recently, but i got ndc confirmation about an hr after paypal receipt

i just got confirmation email

i mad i had to go through paypal, i wanted 10% cashback :lol:

wish i never dropped the XI from my cart SMH

damn i added to cart around 8 and my page froze, thought i lost, but i went on ndc like 5 mins ago and they were just sitting there in my cart, COPPED 
nthat.gif

Got through to check out on NDC. "System Error" and removed from my cart :smh:.

Still waiting on Eastbay with a 10 min wait.

Back
Top Bottom