Air Jordan 1 (I) Retro Military Walnut / Brown - Green

Ok the shoe is not bad. It kind of reminds me of the De La's, but as everyone else has stated this AJ/dunk treatment is getting out of hand.
There are so many OG colorways of the 1, why not just retro those?

Seriously man, I couldn't agree more.

sick.gif

horrible, just horrible.

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

Originally Posted by icqboy51

colorway is better than the all wheat. but these kind of colors don't work well with a supposedly 'basketball' shoes.

this walnut brown green color would work really good for a pair of AF1 or Dunk.

JB needs to stop trying to market a basketball shoe model into a hip hop, fashion model like the AF1, Vandal, Dunks etc.

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

whats ironic about your WHOLE response is air force I's, Vandals, Dunks, are all basketbball shoes too
laugh.gif
LOL!!! You beat me to the punch.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I for one actually like these shoes. If JB is going to bastardize one of the numbered Jordans, I say let it be the AJ1. The AJ1 is a simple shoe and not muchdifferent than a dunk. I think JB/Nike could actually come up with some pretty nice new colorways for the AJ1. I say continue the trend with the AJ1.

the other colorway looks a lot better imo, i can always wait for them to hit the sales rack though...get them on a nice discount

i like them bt it looks more like dunks than the ones. this has to be the 40th color for the 1s btw.
i can't tell but is this a mid or high?

i jus realized that the brown on the shoe is the same material used for the olive V's. i would cop if there was no pee pee yellow.

I kinda like the other colorway better, but between the two I would cop these b/c I really need more shoes with dark green in them. Plus the olive-oiled suedeis
pimp.gif

I'm all about bastardizing the Jordan I... its already been done, they might as well keep em coming. Its pretty much just a dunk at this point anyway. Notlike anybody actually hoops in I's. If you do I feel sorry for your knees, ankles and shins.

You know what? These are ok but nothing special.

JB continue to chase that dollar, one fashion colourway at a time.

Dunks? AJ1 check.
Af1? AF1 fusions check
SB? Jordan SB check
Womens fashiony winter boot type things? Check

Highly succesful Game shoe with 23 year plus history and fanatical following? Uhhhhhh

Back
Top Bottom