AIR JORDAN 1 HIGH SILVER ANNIVERSARY PACKAGING W/PICS

everywhere i call in los angeles no one knows anything about these releasing. if anyone has any info for l.a., please pm me. thanks.

so its official on the 26th.....no one in Bay Area doesnt know what im talking about.....errrrr...

This Saturday!? Lets see, Flu Game XII, white/red XII, SJ XI…people outa money! And they're $140 lol Nobody is gettin those…well maybe people will ifGrandma gave a nice check for Christmas
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EdgarVega4

This Saturday!? Lets see, Flu Game XII, white/red XII, SJ XI…people outa money! And they're $140 lol Nobody is gettin those…well maybe people will if Grandma gave a nice check for Christmas
laugh.gif

didnt you post that exact reply on TSG????

TSG post is just a recycled post and they added the new date that is on Jumpman23.com.

NO places know about these coming out on the 26th so it's safe to say they won't be out then. Looks like Jumpman23.com made an error on their RD andthey will be out sometime in January.

This Saturday!? Lets see, Flu Game XII, white/red XII, SJ XI…people outa money! And they're $140 lol Nobody is gettin those…well maybe people will if Grandma gave a nice check for Christmas
laugh.gif

I feel you man on that. What a month.

so its official on the 26th.....no one in Bay Area doesnt know what im talking about.....errrrr..
Ill be out and about .

%#@ these came out nowhere, well not nowhere we knew these were releasing, but this month! Nice end to the decade!

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

laugh.gif

didnt you post that exact reply on TSG????

yeah i did
happy.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

laugh.gif

I feel you man on that. What a month.

so its official on the 26th.....no one in Bay Area doesnt know what im talking about.....errrrr..
Ill be out and about .

do you know any stores that will carry these Trotter?
wink.gif

eventhoughbi have the Japan 1s, but i like da case
laugh.gif

Any info on how limited these are and where these are releasing? I need to get a pair or two.

So these are supposed to be dropping tomorrow and we have hardly any info
smh.gif

Need to know where I should start looking! and is retail $140 or $200?

Originally Posted by 35KD

smh.gif

$140, and they're not dropping on the 26th. They're dropping in early/mid Jan.

Originally Posted by xretroxkickzx

Originally Posted by 35KD

smh.gif

$140, and they're not dropping on the 26th. They're dropping in early/mid Jan.

$140? cool, I thought they were going to be more. so a extra $40 because of the case? SMH, Im just going to cop them for the case and sell the shoes for like$100. If you noticed, JB is releasing a lot of $150 and up kicks, mostly kicks with some special packing or 2 in 1's just so they can get that money out ofyou. We in a recession, you have companies catering to that with way better quality than JB. Look at adidas, even the $40 shoes have superior quality than JBkicks. I cut back a lot from Jordans,

Back
Top Bottom