Air Jordan 1 High "Satin Black Toe" - August 17th

Imagine doing that and on the final day a mob of people come and just cut

Or a mob of people come acting stupid and the **** get's shut down

Reason why I never did that, most I did was maybe 4-6 hrs and even that I felt stupid doing

I don't understand how you can camp out for 3 days
Where do you use the bathroom?
Are these people actually out there the whole time?
Are they sleeping out there?
Do they have people bring them food? :lol:
they definitely are not there the whole time. they go in groups and take shifts holding down the ghost chairs :smh:

I`d never camp out, unless it was for Yeezy red octobers or some crazy valued sneaker.

Last shoe i camped out overnight for, was the Original defining moments pack. and its crazy because i walked into a footlocker at 7PM that same day and got the last 3 they had (and bought 2 of them that morning)

Last edited:
source.gif

I`d never camp out, unless it was for Yeezy red octobers or some crazy valued sneaker.

Last shoe i camped out overnight for, was the defining moments pack. and its crazy because i walked into a footlocker at 7PM that same day and got the last 3 they had (and bought 2 of them that morning)
First DMP was a movieeeeeee. I camped for that too, those 11’s and the packaging was worth it. The 6’s were whatever to me

First DMP was a movieeeeeee. I camped for that too, those 11’s and the packaging was worth it. The 6’s were whatever to me
SAME!!!! LOL.

So I got to the mall at like 11PM, and the doors were locked of course.............So i went to the other side of the mall and YANKED the door open and walked in by myself. Went to the other end of the mall and let folks in. Went to the customer service center and went to sleep, lol. Woke up and hella people had come in, but folks that i let it let me get ahead of them, lol. Sold 2 packs for like $800 while i was working overtime, got off and hit that last footlocker to get more with the $ i got paid from the previous 2, hahahaha.. Amazing day, it was.

is shoepalace raffle still instore. havent **** with shoepalace in a while

Back
Top Bottom