Air Jordan 1 High Premier - Varsity Red - Dark Army - GUCCI! Sharp detailed photos

planning to cop the lasers as well.
happy.gif
I'm quite addicted to 1s.
happy.gif

i think all of us are addicted to 1's. i know i am! ima cop the red ones when i get some extra cash. too much stuff droppin at one time!

Looks like its been painted with red nail polish...Cant they do anything right?? MJ cmon man...smokin too many cigars

mine look just fine. the suede is a killer touch. it's a lot of red, but i had all red 89 flights when i was young. they were way brighter and were oneof my favorite pairs of shoes ever. if i had one complaint, it might be the swoosh, but that's minimal.

Wow, I'm shocked so many people aint digging these. That's cool, I don't have to worry about people walking around with them on.

I only wanted the lasers , so when I copped them I seen the gucci's in person and fell in love. The combination os valour on the swoosh and inside lining,with that nubuck suede on the toe and that premium leather I couldn't pass on these. I know everyone is gonna be lookin for these in a few years just offthe quality of the shoe.

But I guess you gotta be from NY or Jersey to get these off. We make a outfit out of anything and make it look fresh, a nice red Pele leather with these andits over.

Has anyone recieved theres yet?hows the quality on em?And does anyone have real pics?Im thinking I might want these.....

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Has anyone recieved theres yet?hows the quality on em?And does anyone have real pics?Im thinking I might want these.....
i got mine the end of last week. quality seems great to me. the suede is really nice. i copped them thinking they would be nice to wear, buthave been hesitant after seeing how nice they were in person. sure i'll get over it though. i'd post pics, but i dont think i could post any betterones than the ones already posted. i think you just have to hold the shoes to appreciate. just my opinion though.

quality looks great, but i'm def. NOT a fan of these. there are much better things/shoes to spend my money on.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

quality looks great, but i'm def. NOT a fan of these. there are much better things/shoes to spend my money on.

Yeah,I know.It took me this long but Im a big fan of red.And I dont think I will ever have a chance to own a majority red jordan again.The red 21s were ok toojust could never pull the trigger on em.Plus $119 shipped UTA,ebay aint bad at all......

I love this colorway, very nice look. I will be buying them but I'm waiting to see if swoosh gets them first

Any size 9 or 9.5 of the varsity red/dark army still around Los Angeles?
nerd.gif
PM me if you know any spots that still havethem please. Thank you!

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

Any size 9 or 9.5 of the varsity red/dark army still around Los Angeles?
nerd.gif
PM me if you know any spots that still have them please. Thank you!

You can get em off eBay for dam near retail.Got em for $119 shipped.UTA eBay store got a ton of em on there bin....

Back
Top Bottom