Air Jordan 1 High "OG" Celtics - April 6th 2013 Vol. Updates Always on Page 1

I'm not a Celtics fan, being from NY & a die hard Knicks guy....but damn, I'm kinda interested in picking these up, they're just sitting haha.

^
laugh.gif
  Thats probably what a lot of people are going to do. Already got mine and these are nice bro

^:lol:   Thats probably what a lot of people are going to do. Already got mine and these are nice bro
I'm honestly so tempted... Never been a celtics fan but they match my new school colors perfectly. Might just get them to wear around campus and at basketball games and such. These keep growing on me..,

Why are these yellow and called the Celtics?
It's actually gold, not yellow. I thought it should be white and green too. But maybe this is why..

In 2005, the Boston Celtics introduced a new set of uniforms for their team. The alternate away jerseys sported the same Celtic colors, with the green being a slightly darker hue and the names and numbers emblazoned in black instead of white (in a few years, they would then introduce another away jersey sporting gold numbers and letters instead)

Last edited:
I just ordered mine on fnl and it came out to $139 with the $20 winners circle rewards. I saw it had free shipping but I paid for ground because that free shipping is when ups transfers the package to the usps and it takes forever for them to deliever it to my house.

I just ordered mine on fnl and it came out to $139 with the $20 winners circle rewards. I saw it had free shipping but I paid for ground because that free shipping is when ups transfers the package to the usps and it takes forever for them to deliever it to my house.
I got free shipping in my 8s and UPS still delivered.

Thats not true. Just got mine last week and used free shipping and UPS delivered to my door. They choose random packages to do the SmartPost delivery that transfers to USPS. Don't understand why people hate the SmartPost delivery so much. Never had any issues with it. Get the package either way.

Wow you guys are lucky everytime I order stuff on fnl with free shipping they always transfer it to the post office and it takes like another week or week and a half.

Back
Top Bottom