Air Jordan 1 High "OG" Celtics - April 6th 2013 Vol. Updates Always on Page 1

My pair was supposed to arrive today but the post office decided to send the package back to sender...
Smh.. The post office always screws up. Whenever I order stuff and it is sent by the post office I am always worried something is going to happen because they are very careless with packages and such. One time they sent a package to the wrong address and I was lucky enough the person living there brought it to my house.

Got two pair one at hoh raffle and one from my connect hopefully I can trade one for a pair of Knicks **** I might even trade one for a 2 nd pair of bulls even tho they not og I love them and even tho they crease when I walk around for 5 min

there will be more of these than the blk gold ....if u want em get em...majority who want these will get em 

Wack *** foot asylum won't let me check out either way I try. I need a sz 8 if anybody feels like helping...

My spot is doing straight FCFS at 10am... I'll be there around 7-8am hopefully it isn't too crazy. I loved these when I first saw pics.

I just called one of my spots and they said 9am FCFS. I don't think these will be a hard cop for me at all. The lady on the phone said not a lot of people called asking about em and, judging from past experience, a lot of people in Houston don't really know what's up when it comes to new releases and release procedures (half of the people in line when I camped for the Eggplant Barkleys had no idea what was going on). Still would've been nice if I didn't miss that raffle call since that spot is closer, but oh well. 

No.  They are 115GBP.  And if Soleheaven gets them, and you live in the US, they will be 95GBP ($145USD) after you remove VAT using discount code VATREFUND.  Not saying somewhere didn't give you that price, but it's not the retail cost in the UK.  Crooked Tongues and Foot Asylum definitely will have them.

http://www.footasylum.com/page/product/?pf_id=046856&_ccCt=%7eOH1uSNnV_EEsWMLv929OMUVNcePtHPYZKRl%7ekq0IihMtpKua_TbEcZtIZZArRxD

Link should be live at 7pm EST tonight, sometimes they go live a little early though.

It was wrong! Urban industry had them at £165 RRP! Retail is £105.

I think I want these just to paint the green and white black, because I'm feeling the black/gold ones just not the fact that they're patent leather. This would be an ideal fix

I'll be picking these up tomorrow at my local FA. It sucks that they open at regular time, instead of early. Kind messes with my work schedule, but I'll make it work

These will be just like the Knicks. Hell I see them sitting longer, since the Golds are coming out a week later.
I agree....Even without the gold coming out next week, these would have been gathering dust.

Last edited:
I hope this is one of those releases where I can just wake up late and still be able to cop a pair online.

I don't see them sitting. Limited releases get eaten up just for the fact they are limited. Sell out for sure. At least within a day or two.

Back
Top Bottom