Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn't get the joke I see 
laugh.gif

I kinda knew that you were clownin but posted it for those that don't know. I havent seen his video so I don't know what he looks like on there. I heard that Martin is suing him or trying to since he looks likes his Jerome character

my boy entered the raffle with me and did my size since he has a pair on lock, he won lol. So I have 2 pairs on lock as of today.

Sometimes you just need a bit of luck and a lot of homework.

3 stores within 3 cities of me are getting these...luckily I got my guaranteed ticket for these and toros

Mark!!! My Man... im flying to NYC later on tonite can I take a peep at those Blk/Golds 1 :smokin might cop onsite
Again!?! You spend more time in Manhattan than I do and I've lived here my whole life :x

:rofl: what brings you here this time and I assume your copping shadows this weekend so what's your plan there :smokin

Mark!!! My Man... im flying to NYC later on tonite can I take a peep at those Blk/Golds 1 :smokin might cop onsite
Again!?! You spend more time in Manhattan than I do and I've lived here my whole life :x

:rofl: what brings you here this time and I assume your copping shadows this weekend so what's your plan there :smokin

NT Summit @ Mark's crib or SneakerCon NY tomorrow? :lol: :nerd:

Last edited:
I'm considering skipping the hoopla between tonight/tomorrow. Already have a pair, and don't have a raffle ticket for another; was planning on doing a FCFS, but the thirst isn't there since I already have one pair :lol:.

It's a good thing I live 5 minutes away from the store, I can always check in, say 5ish to see how many heads are out there & decide later. Good luck to everyone camping at their computers and waiting in line.

Did your order from Deadstock come through?

Nah... Just texted dude man. Kind of pissed, because I could have copped for retail at a mom and pop yesterday. Couple that with all the preorder sites shipping out at very comparable costs....

Yeah I feel you. But hey at the time they posted their pre-orders, I think they were the 1st site about a month ago, no one knew how relatively easy this release would be. Hopefully it works out for you. PM me and let me know how it turns out.

These minus distribution and/or quality problems equals success for those who make a solid effort tomorrow imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom