Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
i better be able to grab these... only release of july i REALLY want. FNL better not pull the black toe **** with only releasing a limited amount of pairs

^^^^
Huh???? Black toes were fairly easy I don't get it I'm hoping for black toe availability and I'm getting more confident the closer we get

^^^^
Huh???? Black toes were fairly easy I don't get it I'm hoping for black toe availability and I'm getting more confident the closer we get

But they should've been MORE available than they were, were it not for the production issues that shortened finishline's stock

Kinda wish my business trip wasn't in NY the weekend these drop. No hype what so ever in my area.
im sure you'll have enough money to purchase it from a reseller after Ur business trip
wink.gif

I kinda feel these will fly under the radar or won't be so bad. A lot of hype around toros. I don't see many ppl talking about them

^^^^
My luck ran short with the Black Toes and I was up for the 5:00 AM release... Chicago availability's what I'm hoping for.

These are for sure gonna be like the black toes. Sold out but not royals resell price. Never underestimate an OG colorway with Nike Air logos

I really like the 1's  but they really don't work well casually for me. I need to see a bunch of on foot pics.

I really like the 1's  but they really don't work well casually for me. I need to see a bunch of on foot pics.

:wow: 1's are the most casual of all Jordan's. I still to this day feel funny if I wear patent leather casually...

Last edited:
eek.gif
1's are the most casual of all Jordan's. I still to this day feel funny if I wear patent leather casually...
The Concords are the most casual IMO. Most J's have a balance between casual but basketball looking shoe, but the 1's just straight up look like a basketball shoe to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom