Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I locked down my pair of royal 1s from my friends store here in australia and helped out another nt member lock his down. Dont ask if he legit. Its obvious i dont mess with that horse ****. If ur after a pair go to his site www.threadedandlaced.com and grab whats left. There going pretty quick. Add in description "kicksaustralia" sent u and he said he will post on ASAP! Enjoy

I certainly hope with all the releases surrounding this one the hype won't be as bad but sadly I know that won't be true, these won't be an easy cop. :smh:

I locked down my pair of royal 1s from my friends store here in australia and helped out another nt member lock his down. Dont ask if he legit. Its obvious i dont mess with that horse ****. If ur after a pair go to his site www.threadedandlaced.com and grab whats left. There going pretty quick. Add in description "kicksaustralia" sent u and he said he will post on ASAP! Enjoy

lol so close but my sz wasn't available.. I e-mailed you

Lol now if anyone else came in a thread and tossed out they know someone witb rotals and start advertising they ig dudes would be mad AF flaming the poster etc ... the thirst for those shoes is still real hahahaha

No hate at all but yall know thata the truth. Ole boy prob got about 100 new followers overnight lol

Iono about these, look kinda cheap compared to the past release. Still a hot colorway though.

Last edited:
Lol now if anyone else came in a thread and tossed out they know someone witb rotals and start advertising they ig dudes would be mad AF flaming the poster etc ... the thirst for those shoes is still real hahahaha

No hate at all but yall know thata the truth. Ole boy prob got about 100 new followers overnight lol
Haha man prob more like 10! Man im here to hell yall get royals. And i am! Already two nt members hooked up. We got stupid amounts of them here! Hb'z will ans can hate all they wont

Haha man prob more like 10! Man im here to hell yall get royals. And i am! Already two nt members hooked up. We got stupid amounts of them here! Hb'z will ans can hate all they wont

Relax homie like i said no hate but if any other day we all know thats how itd go down. Good lookin out though if you helpin folks

black toe #'s...
nthat.gif

reiterated that i read early in the thread that, those were the #'s floating around

nice, tampa is so hit or miss though i hate it, if i dont get them for retail i may just give up, im not trying to fuel the reseller fire.

black toe #'s...
nthat.gif

reiterated that i read early in the thread that, those were the #'s floating around
Thats exactly what i was told frommy friend in footlocker head office. Black toes had alot more interest so shuld b fine if u were able to obtain them

Any legitimate pre order sites? I have to work July 13th at 7 am and I have never had luck online.
you can wait until they hit ebay or craigslistt. i don't expect price higher than $250, paypal invoice can get you $225-$230. same price as what the preorders shop will charge you, but they will actually have them. 

striked out on all the 1s this year. my fault for believing the raffle system is legit. 

At least you finally realized raffles are far from legit.

Many sources already confirmed that raffles lead to employees first then friends and family then the general public.

So if there are plenty of pairs, do a raffle. You might get lucky.

Shadow 1s with NA > playoff 8s and toro red 4s

PLAYOFF 8'S WITH DURABUCK > SHADOW 1'S W/ NA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TORO 4'S.

YOU MADE A MISTAKE. DON'T WORRY, I CORRECTED IT FOR YOU.

Nike Air has people's judgement mad cloudy. Premieum quality Shadows with Jumpmen are still sitting. Does the absences of the Jumpmen & a Nike Air makes them better then the Playoffs? Or is it because they're more limited? I think it's the second one.

Nike Air has people's judgement mad cloudy. Premieum quality Shadows with Jumpmen are still sitting. Does the absences of the Jumpmen & a Nike Air makes them better then the Playoffs? Or is it because they're more limited? I think it's the second one.
school me too these sitting shadows please? Because as long as they don't got the jump man on the back I'm with it

school me too these sitting shadows please? Because as long as they don't got the jump man on the back I'm with it

reading is FUNdamental

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom