Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love how JB has been tossing in the extra laces on these pairs. >D

Not sure if the Blk/Gld has extra laces tho

Blk n Golds have extra laces.

Yeah that real pic destroys that weak *** photoshop. All drawn out and pretty much white.

They look great in that real pic. Perfect shade of grey to me. Can't wait!

EDIT: nvm, David Price

Last edited:
The shade of grey is exactly how I expected from the looks of the pics. So now that we have a sighting, is it fair to say the official rd of July 13 is actually :nerd: official....

Getting these would put me one step closer to not seeing JB on my banking statements as much .

The shade of grey is exactly how I expected from the looks of the pics. So now that we have a sighting, is it fair to say the official rd of July 13 is actually :nerd: official....

Idk what the official date is, but believe me come RD I'll be a member of the League of Shadows . . .

First picture is leaking eh? Lets see how many more we get from now until RD, but in any case LET THE GAMES BEGIN.

Uhhh, the Vegas 1's are black and white. There is no grey on them.
vegas may say white but there is absolutely no way that is basic regular white on it, i know this because on my jumpman on the heel removal i painted over with white and its not even close to being the same color, it def is a shad of grey, a mostly white shade but it is def a grey.
Whatever you say.

They're Black/Metallic Gold - White - Gym Red officially. May be an off white but those are not grey.

I'm wondering if these are still supposed to be a limited release, cause ya all the NA 1s are limited but I remember a few months back people saying shadows were going to be extremely limited. Hope not

^ this. But I do recall claims of the foam pro camo being extremely limited yet it didn't turn out that way. I know I know. Nike and jb are different but optimistic still

i am interested in these. still a little less than a month to be sold. but I may just end up grabbing them to look at for a day or two because deciding for sure.

Love this cw.. I have 3 of the 2009 creasing is very minimal due to soft leather.hope to grab this.

These shoes literally go with go everything.

Black/red Black/royal Black/shadow

The Air Jordan 1 holy trinity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom